All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say, so far I have liked the few one piece uniforms with mesh and rhinestone middle. That will be popular in 2015 when the rule starts for jr and lower teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have to say, so far I have liked the few one piece uniforms with mesh and rhinestone middle. That will be popular in 2015 when the rule starts for jr and lower teams.

Lord I hope not. Stomach mesh does not equal a full top! Plus can you imagine the bathroom nightmares that will come with the 9 and under crowd with one piece unis?

Lord I hope not. Stomach mesh does not equal a full top! Plus can you imagine the bathroom nightmares that will come with the 9 and under crowd with one piece unis?

We have a local gym that has these and they are really pretty but I have heard they are difficult to get on and off. Also have heard that the rhinestones on the mesh tend to come off easily but that may be true with any mesh/rhinestone combo.

We have a local gym that has these and they are really pretty but I have heard they are difficult to get on and off. Also have heard that the rhinestones on the mesh tend to come off easily but that may be true with any mesh/rhinestone combo.

A friend of mine has a mini with a one piece that also has shoulder cutouts. More than once she's been called into the stall to help get it back on.
CP has rhinestones on her arm mesh and she's lost 5 this season. Thankfully we got extras when the unis came in so I can fix them.

A friend of mine has a mini with a one piece that also has shoulder cutouts. More than once she's been called into the stall to help get it back on.
CP has rhinestones on her arm mesh and she's lost 5 this season. Thankfully we got extras when the unis came in so I can fix them.

UGH I absolutely cannot stand the rhinestoned arm mesh! The gymnastics club I was at before I cheered always did their leos with arm mesh - and usually rhinestones - EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. I. COMPETED. I will never understand why this is a popular/"functional" look, especially when the rhinestones can tear the mesh if you bust tumbling/put it on the wrong way. I went through THREE $300 leos in one season because of rhinestones ripping mesh arms. That was in 2008. Even now with the improvements I still think it's the worst thing to hit the uniform industry. My goddaughter cheers on a mini 1 team and they have uniforms from a big name designer with rhinestoned arm mesh. She's seven years old, a flyer, and doing level one tumbling. Two rhinestones STILL came off and ripped the uniform. Her mom's completely frazzled because she doesn't know how to repair the holes... Does anyone know how to do this effectively without ruining the uniform?

Our gym has mesh on the stomach and part of the arms. There are rhinestones too, but they're only on the fabric. At first I thought the mesh was going to be a nightmare
UGH I absolutely cannot stand the rhinestoned arm mesh! The gymnastics club I was at before I cheered always did their leos with arm mesh - and usually rhinestones - EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. I. COMPETED. I will never understand why this is a popular/"functional" look, especially when the rhinestones can tear the mesh if you bust tumbling/put it on the wrong way. I went through THREE $300 leos in one season because of rhinestones ripping mesh arms. That was in 2008. Even now with the improvements I still think it's the worst thing to hit the uniform industry. My goddaughter cheers on a mini 1 team and they have uniforms from a big name designer with rhinestones arm mesh. She's seven years old, a flyer, and doing level one tumbling. Two rhinestones STILL came off and ripped the uniform. Her mom's completely frazzled because she doesn't know how to repair the holes... Does anyone know how to do this effectively without ruining the uniform?

Our gym has mesh uniforms. It's on part of the arms and the entire stomach, with cutouts on the back and designed like a leo with a pullover skirt. It looks daunting to get on without the rhinestones cutting the mesh but after the second time I'm quite quick at it. (However for younger athletes, I can imagine they'd be really difficult. Especially with the leo, since you literally have to pretzel your body to snap it together, haha.) I'm actually a huge fan of mesh uniforms. They are form flattering for all athletes, and you can even ask for the stomach mesh to be replaced with material for athletes whom aren't are comfortable or don't want to have to deal with the mesh.

For some of the tricky rhinestone mesh, I take pro-tape and press it down into the stones then one on, I remove the pro tape. You don't even have to tape it on, it'll just stick and thankfully protects the mesh and stones from damage while putting on or taking the uniform off. We've been really lucky and haven't had any holes our uniforms, but when I had a dance leotard with them it got all ripped up, and my mom ended up using a little piece of iron-on interface to hold it together. I wouldn't recommend it though if its really delicate mesh though. Hope this helps.

@youbetterwork beat me to it, but here are all of our new uniforms at Dynamite Cheerleading (Sweden).

I apologize in advance for the large pictures, though I have no idea how to make them small.
And our whole gym. :)

I removed pics to save room... didnt the Dragons have a new uniform last year with a reptile skin type print on it? I loved those! :(

Saw this one on Facebook. Team ist "Red Poison" from Germany. Wondering if it is pink or red (which would make sense due to the name).

10014593_749566551720098_310298941_n.jpg

I'm gonna go with pink :D since the coach shirts seem to be also... The choice of blue/pink (red) is interesting, since they're red-black aren't/weren't they?

I'm gonna go with pink :D since the coach shirts seem to be also... The choice of blue/pink (red) is interesting, since they're red-black aren't/weren't they?

Yeah, that's whats puzzling me. Otherwise I'd also have said pink without any doubt. Maybe they're switching things up?
I could go with a little les of swirly elements but I do love the color combination! And it's an all girl team, so I think the design is really nice for that.

Back