All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ooo that's creepy. Don't all their legs look totally Photoshopped? They just seem way to smooth and flawless. Like I know someone probably has a scar on their legs somewhere!
I was thinking the same thing...the whole photo screams photoshop. 5 gorgeous girls...they could've kept them natural.

I was thinking the same thing...the whole photo screams photoshop. 5 gorgeous girls...they could've kept them natural.
first thought i had was barbie legs
So did I. Plus who cares if some one doesn't have perfect legs, it's not going to make the uniform look bad or anything.
I didn't even notice Maddie was one of the models in the Chase picture
I didn't either until @alexamarysouza pointed out that they made her shorter!

The uniforms aren't real either. If you zoom in even a little you can see all the bad editing - like the orange on the wildcats uniform is bleeding onto the skin, no edge between the white stripe on the arms (far right) and the white background, the edges of the flames, etc, etc, etc.

And they all probably have kneecaps. ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At least cheering without could be a problem.

I didn´t even notice who the girls were, all i´m looking for on photos of a uniform company is uniforms. Is that a bad thing? :cool:
I would love to see less use of photoshop in these look books, cp is always like: They are soooo perfect. I have to remind her that none of these girls look like this saturdays at 3am. They are for sure beautiful, but not perfectly flawless. She knows photos get reworked, i photo shop pictures myself, but many of these uniform look books are over the top.

Gymflex: Seniors (ThunderStorm) - Belgium
ae7137.jpg
308edt1.jpg

2nr09dd.jpg

Last edited:
Back