All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No no no no no no I hope the rumor is false because I love their current unis and I love how every team in the gym has the same one

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think they're due for a new one next season so maybe they're debuting it? Idk, they had the last one for three years so that makes sense to me, but I do love their current ones and hope they stick to a program uniform.

I hope Chaos' skirts were designed differently than Elevation's. I've seen Elevation at a couple comps this season and the skirt is not A-line and doesn't have a slit, so in the first 5 seconds of the routine, all their skirts ride up and for the rest of the routine it looks like they're wearing black nike pros and the skirt looks just like a waistband. It stinks :( But from the looks of it, Chaos' skirt is different and will work much better.

ejx91z.gif

Count me in on being part of the bra brigade! I don't understand the backless uniforms. They look so uncomfortable! I don't care if she threw me out of the gym, I would be wearing a proper sports bra!!! I guess to be fair some of these athletes maybe don't know about the dangers of not wearing a supportive bra but coaches should be aware of the potential harm that not wearing one could have. yes our coaches are responsible for creating fun and innovative routines but when in the gym or at competition it is also their responsibility to be conscious of the safety of their athletes. while torn breast tissue doesn't seem like it would be a big deal, it can cause a great deal of pain and harm and coaches should think a bit more about it.

But hey maybe I am just boob conscious since I had my son 9 months ago and everyone and their mothers were asking if I was breast feeding seriously annoying!

I have a cutout in my uni but due to shipping issues we got ours 2 days before comp so our coaches said just wear a white bra (we are a uk uni team with not much money so didnt have enough to all get a bra to fit in 2 days). Most uk uni teams with a low back or cutout all have matching racer back bras which works as they are all uniform next season we will probally do that

I have a cutout in my uni but due to shipping issues we got ours 2 days before comp so our coaches said just wear a white bra (we are a uk uni team with not much money so didnt have enough to all get a bra to fit in 2 days). Most uk uni teams with a low back or cutout all have matching racer back bras which works as they are all uniform next season we will probally do that
I was watching the UCA High School championships, and El Dorado HS (I think) had backless uniforms but they all wore white sports bras. I couldn't even tell until they showed them up close and it looked really good!

Back