All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

?

dgh1g5.jpg

that uca spotter in the back looks kinda funny...like if he's thinking: "oh really they all just wear white sportsbras? not sure what to think about that...hmmm yeah could be nice..."

Im excited Brandon is getting new uniforms!! I love the Maroon though and the Fire and Ice 5 Alarm uni was cute in person--simple and clean.

Don't we all complain about how hot we get during routines and that's why we need a crop? If you're that hot, whats the point of a detachable sleeve? What happens if someone forgets it or it gets stolen?

Don't we all complain about how hot we get during routines and that's why we need a crop? If you're that hot, whats the point of a detachable sleeve? What happens if someone forgets it or it gets stolen?

omg who would stole something like that?! Like why would you do that? X)

Crazy people. Crazy people would steal someone's sleeve. I can probably find 10 girls who would go blind to own something from *insert cheerlebrity here*. If people were willing to buy bows that smell like 'Smelly Naked Boy,' they'll buy ANYTHING.

I've heard people steal bows off backpacks too so my friends started keeping all their bows in their backpacks so no one would steal them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back