All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've heard people steal bows off backpacks too so my friends started keeping all their bows in their backpacks so no one would steal them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Coed elite had these cute keychain tag things for their bags made for Kansas City. My sons didn't last along with a few others. Someone took it off his bag at some point. Didn't even make it through the first competition. Smh

Good thing about living in a small city. 1 our comps are small our entire weekend could fit into one day of yours and that'd include dance 2. We get change rooms to keep everything in which means stuff isnt stolen. Even if we know people in other clubs it's like an unwritten rule about going into their change rooms

....Wait, what?! How does that even work?
We walked outside after performing and were walking around from the back to the front to go back inside for awards and some girl came up to me in the group and started speaking in another language (I can't even remember what it sounded like) and started pointing at my bow. I responded with "what?" And just like that, her hands were on my bow trying to pull it out of my hair. Mind you, my hair was all up, and teased, and secured with not only a pony tail holder, but with a pipe cleaner as well. The bow was a sequined bow so it would hold on to the hair through anything.

I can easily say that was the worst part about worlds.

Eta: I really wasn't awake when I typed this so I went back and fixed word choice and punctuation errors.

Last edited:
Coed elite had these cute keychain tag things for their bags made for Kansas City. My sons didn't last along with a few others. Someone took it off his bag at some point. Didn't even make it through the first competition. Smh

That's so creepy. A girl tried to steal money and my phone out of my purse while I was out last night. Like..why??

ipxu6t.png

Just found these on the website for the newest gym in Washington. I can't tell if that is the boys uniform or they just don't have one done yet.

That's so creepy. A girl tried to steal money and my phone out of my purse while I was out last night. Like..why??
I see this a lot working in schools (little microcosms of society) and there's a faction of people that just seem to think they're entitled to things that aren't theirs and justify it completely in their own heads as perfectly reasonable. I'll never understand it.

My feeling is someone thought it was just a little trinket that said Coed Elite on it and they probably have bunches and could get another one...and I'm a big fan so it's okay...blah blah. So they helped themselves feeling it was just a little inexpensive thing that he could easily replace.

And it was inexpensive, but they only did one set of them for the kids and there aren't anymore. It's just saddening that someone justified taking it (in their own head) from a kid who didn't really have any of his own coed stuff since he's brand new to the team...and the gym...and the level. So it did mean something to him and now it's gone :(

His warm up jacket is missing now too (which may very well have been him putting it down carelessly we just don't know what happened to it) that was NOT inexpensive.

But that could very well be 15 y/o irresponsibility and not a thief.

I work in a restaurant and we are told to leave our valuables at home because people have gone into people's bags and taken just about anything they can find. Phones, money, jewelry, credit cards... It's just so pathetic.

Although one time this girl took a credit card from one of our employees and then tried to use it at the restaurant... The server acted all calm and pretended like they were just going to cash them out with the card, got our manager, he called the police and when the police walked in the door, they tried running out the back exit (which they actually ran into the kitchen). So thankfully, stupid people do get caught sometimes.

ipxu6t.png

Just found these on the website for the newest gym in Washington. I can't tell if that is the boys uniform or they just don't have one done yet.
Looking at the stunt picture, the sleeve on the left doesn't look like it goes with the uniform. Looks like they sewed the wrong sleeve on the uniform. I'd really like them if the sleeves matched.

Back