All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Curious as to why a huge program like Cali would get crop tops as a program uniform. That's a lot of uniforms that will only be worn for a year (or realistically, 5 months)
I thought I read somewhere that the new uniform rule takes place in 2016, am I wrong. I think I read it in a blog on a cheer make up website.

The rule goes into effect for the 2015-2016 season. So there are still 2 full seasons before it would matter.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I thought I read somewhere that the new uniform rule takes place in 2016, am I wrong. I think I read it in a blog on a cheer make up website.

Sorry for quoting you twice but I forgot to add to my other post that you may have seen it on here - it's been discussed to death in many threads. And it's actually on USASF's website if anyone wants to read it in its original context.

what rule?

That only Senior teams can wear crop tops. Tiny, Mini, Youth, and Junior teams have to be in full tops.

Sorry for quoting you twice but I forgot to add to my other post that you may have seen it on here - it's been discussed to death in many threads. And it's actually on USASF's website if anyone wants to read it in its original context.

That only Senior teams can wear crop tops. Tiny, Mini, Youth, and Junior teams have to be in full tops.
I thought so, I cant tell you how many parents try to argue with me though that their right. I just shake my head and say um ok. But, Sometimes kids do know a few things lol

@Jule - your new unis look great!
Saw you at nationals running around but i was too busy to say Hi :-(

Ours are now ready and we can't wait to get them :)

@Jule - your new unis look great!
Saw you at nationals running around but i was too busy to say Hi :-(

Ours are now ready and we can't wait to get them :)

I saw them on facebook ;) I think I'll like them... but I have to see them on a person first :) .

Wasn't it originally for 13-14? I feel like they pushed it back..when they made "amendments" to the press release.

I thought it was always 15-16 because I remember thinking my cp's gym could get a new uniform this season and still have it for the "normal" 2 years before they would have to change it over. Not 100% sure but that's how I remembered it.

Back