All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Found this on Tumblr :D
tumblr_mv74j7fPXZ1qmsoa1o1_500.jpg

ETA: now that I posted it, I feel like I've seen it before on here. If it's already up, sorry!

It's on twitter too

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 7.25.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 7.25.43 PM.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 591
part of me love love loves SXS and another part of me feels like theres something off about the top maybe its the mesh cuffs or how shiny the blue is where SXS is but overall its a great uni and the shark fin on the skirts adorable

Elite Cheer Nebraska reminds me of the new Heat Athletics uniforms. I'd like it better if the main color was white or black I think.

SSX...I will miss the old ones. I don't like the mystic teal or the S font used for the SSX Lol. Is it same as their old one. Love love love the sparkles on the mesh! Overall I think it's a nice design, just wish it was a flat teal not mystic! Oh and I like how there is a little shark fin in the skirt! I'm curious about what the back looks like.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Elite Cheer Nebraska reminds me of the new Heat Athletics uniforms. I'd like it better if the main color was white or black I think.

SSX...I will miss the old ones. I don't like the mystic teal or the S font used for the SSX Lol. Is it same as their old one. Love love love the sparkles on the mesh! Overall I think it's a nice design, just wish it was a flat teal not mystic! Oh and I like how there is a little shark fin in the skirt! I'm curious about what the back looks like.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
2013-2014 New Uniforms | Page 68 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Lol it took me awhile to figure out why you were linking me to that. I totally missed the picture with the back! Now I understand someone's comment about where the bra brigade is!! I think the back is pretty, I like the low scoop but I do wonder what type of bra one would wear...And I wish that black rhinestone trim was on the other edge of the teal strip to make. In my opinion I think it would make it look more finished.

Back