All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg I'd kill to have a uni like that! It's so pretty! No lines or cutouts that are too much and I actually love shorts :)
These uniforms are beautiful in person and on an athlete! The back is gorgeous as well. The bra brigade might go a little crazy, but the athletes who will be wearing it (and those who won't) all seemed to love it at our showcase yesterday!

The WC uni isn't giving me any 'WOW'. This doesn't compare to Stars' worlds uni. But! it is cute just not super fab ridiculous

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Of course it doesn't compare to Shooting Stars' Worlds uniform... it's not a Shooting Stars or Worlds uniform haha
It's classy and clean, which I personally really like. Not every uniform has to be "super fab ridiculous"

Of course it doesn't compare to Shooting Stars' Worlds uniform... it's not a Shooting Stars or Worlds uniform haha
It's classy and clean, which I personally really like. Not every uniform has to be "super fab ridiculous"
Yes but that's something that I like to see in a uniform. The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Last edited:
xlwfur.jpg

Who wore it better

I like them both but I am going to go with T & S. I am still not a huge fan of capri's but If you are going to do them, black is the only color that would work for me. A color capri or white capri I would not be a fan at all.

Exactly what I was going to say...we're a level 3 team so our uniforms can't quite be compared to stars haha

I'm okay with white skirts and white skorts, but if I never have to see a uniform with white shorts ever again, it'll be too soon.

Exactly what I was going to say...we're a level 3 team so our uniforms can't quite be compared to stars haha

i'm sure the parents also appreciate the smaller price tag versus stars lol. but i love the new uni!! i was beginning to feel the same way about the previous electra uni as i am feeling about CJA - it just looked outdated and uncomfortable - so i am excited for you guys!! and they're beautiful!

i'm sure the parents also appreciate the smaller price tag versus stars lol. but i love the new uni!! i was beginning to feel the same way about the previous electra uni as i am feeling about CJA - it just looked outdated and uncomfortable - so i am excited for you guys!! and they're beautiful!
Thanks so much! The old ones were so uncomfortable, we're so excited about these unis

So, seeing all these uniforms makes me want to go back to basics. I mean, look at stingrays, their uniforms are so simple and no bling but they make a HUGE statement on who they are. Maybe its time to revert back to basics because people are getting out of hand with these tragic rhinestone nightmares. Colored mesh is a no for me.

Just an update, after hard work and not giving up a passion for this industry, i am now the newest employee for Varsity Allstar Fashion. I am beyond excited to be a part of the team and cant wait for the future of this industry.
Kid, you are going places. And I don't just mean in the cheer world, either.

Back