All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait if you look closer to Biancas boobs you can see there is only one boob photoshoped. The other one is like...normal for her age.

lmao...this is akward.

we have problem here with two older men with a weird obsession for cheerleaders.
they made some fake facebookpages for their "team" and "national federation/judges and coaches academy" and they posted some uniform designs too....but compared to some of the designs some teams are coming up with this year, theirs look still very conservative...

If you go to GLITZGIRL's Instagram, there's a pic of Bianca in the same uniform w/I her 'boobs' edited. Not sure why they felt the need to do that, and deemed it appropriate.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

34931g5.jpg

Yeah just my opinion but talking about a minor in this way is not ok. Yes the pic is wholly inappropriate but I think the real issue is why the adults let this happen. Shame on them. And I don't really care that I might get a side eye from some for saying this in my own family. But whatever. Not something I wouldn't say to someone in person.

Looking at this thread has become to infuriate me beyond measure. I don't understand what goes on in someone's head that makes them think that purposely designing a uniform that IS SLUTTY (yes, I said it) is okay and what people want to see. Because at least for me, it's not what I want to see this sport coming to. I'm starting to be okay with the fact that I aged out just because I'm no longer forced to see these types of things. I think it's pathetic that a gym owner needs exaggerated uniforms to get people talking about their teams. Let the routines do the talking for you, not your uniforms.

Rant over I suppose...

2r23nsh.jpg

Just saw this on CS Athletics Facebook page :banghead:
when i started scrolling down the top part looked soo good then they ruined it. the mesh cutout is just so awkward. i like the design but the mesh should go down lower so you can't distinctly see where it ends.. or should be taken out completely... and the skirt looks like they designed it, created it and added 2 inches but got lazy and decided to not extend the rhinestones...

To add to my previous post:

CAN I ALSO POINT OUT
that this is a problem in this sport??!!

Comment on this video: Meet Matt Smith - Cheerleaders Extras - YouTube

View attachment 396

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS IS NOT WHAT CHEERLEADING IS ABOUT

I CANNNN NOTTTTT

This isn't even related to Uniforms but I don't care.

Oh boy...what people aren't getting is that there are more important things in life than who somebody is dating, it's none of their business if he does decide to be on Smoed next year or whenever and ultimately he will make the best decisions for himself, his family, and his friends/girlfriend.

Back