All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2dkcm0m.jpg

wu3typ.jpg
No no no no! Why fierce!!!!?!?!?!?!?! I usually love your unis, these tops are so unproportional and the suffocating collars!?!?! The sleeves and shorts are fine but the middle part needs some serious revamping like some white or pink stripes or something

Last edited:
Also, there's a gym in SoCal called Synergy and I swear their unis are the same color and design as Top Gun LG Coed. I don't know how to upload pics otherwise I would. At least its a full top version for the young kids that are wearing it, its just weird to see someone else in that uni with a different name on the front...

all of these new uniforms are so revealing. They show so much skin... & the some of the girls with the shorts as bottoms have camel-toe.

Also, there's a gym in SoCal called Synergy and I swear their unis are the same color and design as Top Gun LG Coed. I don't know how to upload pics otherwise I would. At least its a full top version for the young kids that are wearing it, its just weird to see someone else in that uni with a different name on the front...

I saw those in Irvine. I had to do a double take. I thought TG was there! Lol

Yeah same here! I got excited for TG but it wasn't them...they also have TGs warm up jacket design....awkward
Imitation is the best form of flattery, but at some point as a gym owner I would want to start my own trends and make a name for the gym and I just feel like copying someone else's ideas(even the font..) isn't going to help anyone succeed in any of those areas. But overall their unis do look good, they looked good two years ago too.

The company the Bianca is wearing that uniform for is the same company that a certain Ms Englebert and Ms Dinsbeer modelled for over the summer.
Im sorry if this is rude but they both looks like absolute sk***s (and no, I did not spell skunks ;) )

WHYYYY would they need to look like that?!! The fact that E+G were endorsing their products and posting them all over their instagrams is enough to grab some attention for the company so why tart them up? What good could they possibly gain?

It looks like Team Gunz is wearing the uniform posted a few pages back (or something very similar.) I only saw part of the uniform in a picture on twitter.

First the cleavage tops & now fishnets?........Are gyms trying to give their 12 year olds bar outfits or cheer uniforms :confused: because I think bartenders wear more clothing. Don't even bother googling anything regarding fishnet arm bands, as all that comes up are go-go dancers and strippers (fair warning). NOT OK WITH THIS
33l03yd.jpg

completely irrelevant, but isnt matt smith about to age out soon, he's at least gotta be a senior or junior this year.i cant imagine him going to cali for one season and then aging out the next. then again who knows..

Back