All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The amount of bling on the Cali uni looks way too busy for me up close. I'm sure it'll be very fun under the lights- although as a judge, is that distracting? I get distracted when shiny stuff is lasering my eyeballs- especially with stage lighting..

I guess I'm alone in being OBSESSED with this. Not so much the Commanders on the butt, but everything else is great. And ladies, could you not wear a bra and pinch it together for this? Maybe clear straps to be safe, but I think it's do-able is it not?
You mean in the back (racerback style)? Probably not. The angle of the webbing probably wouldn't fit quite the same way.

Since these are not dance costumes but performance attire, I still can't understand why this is a thing.

tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo2_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/fa80a7bee49eaf3331ed6deb81658efd/tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo1_500.jpg found these on tumblr (as usual). Someone tell me if they were already posted please but I love the rhinestones.

love the front, not a fan of the back

New uniform? I don't remember seeing them

I saw this uniform up close last weekend and let me tell you it looks great in person. This picture does not do it justice, and to be honest we were so wowed by them that I didn't even notice the commander on the back.

I guess I'm alone in being OBSESSED with this. Not so much the Commanders on the butt, but everything else is great. And ladies, could you not wear a bra and pinch it together for this? Maybe clear straps to be safe, but I think it's do-able is it not?

Probably no point in crossing them but clear straps would work fine, you can't see them from far away but that is a pretty low back... Don't them make custom bras for some unis? I think GK does... or maybe some dance company

You're crazy. LOL

I can't tell whether I'm being as unclear as it seems or if she's just trying to prove a point. Either way....that was my last say on the matter.

Some people just wanna fight. I vote you take off the earrings and I'll hold them for ya!!

tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo2_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/fa80a7bee49eaf3331ed6deb81658efd/tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo1_500.jpg found these on tumblr (as usual). Someone tell me if they were already posted please but I love the rhinestones.

Hmm. I like the design of these but the neck strap (in the back picture) looks like it's about to unhook. Also I'm not a fan of the white on the front, it just doesn't look right to me.

I want to see what the shorts/skirt looks like that goes with it though!

Back