All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IDOL Cheer & Dance in Miami
28sye5t.jpg

secbk8.jpg
Does anyone think BATMAN! when they see this?...and that is not necessarily a bad thing...just makes me think of it. LOL

Last edited:
The Idol full tops are gorgeous! A lot of the time I think full tops look awkward, but these are stunning! They even make the mesh look great, which I can rarely ever say.

Don't like the neck/choker thing thats going on but HALLELUJAH FOR APPROPRIATE LENGTH SHORTS!:cheering:
333zuz9.jpg
I love the shorts! This is the first stomach mesh uniform that I somewhat like. I never thought I'd say that but I do.

wqpw94.jpg
found this on instagram...:confused:

OMG I CANT!!! So cute So cute So cute! (crying) Lace, Colors, Quality! PERFECT <3

If I produced the same uniform I would take out the mesh so the top was isolated and the sleeves were pull-up. lol you guys would gag. The uniform, how it is, is enough to make most of you faint. So it's unanimous that everyone hates it. But I'm glad to say I LIVE! This uniform is a breath of fresh air outside of the boring, cookie-cutter uniforms that lack any sense of imagination and originality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the AZ Power uni tries to do EVERYTHING, like cut outs, capris, mesh, print, bling, at one time and it all just conflicts. I would love it without the mesh and cut outs. It's just so busy. Also, as an athlete and girl who is on the curvy side, I do not want to be worrying about falling out of my uni instead of my performance.

Back