All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but the only thing I can see when looking at the new TG uni is an old yellow marker. You know when you've colored with a yellow marker for a while and you accidentally go into another color and part of the yellow turns black? That's all I can see with the fading part. Love the design and the girls look beautiful in them, but I just can't stop thinking about that. If that gradient was all solid black or solid gold I'd be in heaven

yes! like when you highlight over text printed from an inkjet printer!! (and school has officially taken over my brain :p) i like them from the front, they're pretty. i don't like the back for obvious BB-related reasons.

does that gradient mean GK will now do sublimation? or was it created some other way? that would be exciting!

xdw6fl.png
I just spotted this on my facebook, i was this girls camp counsellor years ago :)

That's a bald-faced lie. :p Do we not remember the program halter-triangle-top/arm warmer/bootie short fiasco of if not last year, than the year before? Heck, I think someone on here even has it in their av- granted the kid wearing it in that one isn't a mini. But I'm pretty sure the youngins had that one as well..
I mean I had never taken that old uniform to be inappropriate at all, even on the little ones. I know Top Gun is known for pushing the boundaries when it comes to uniforms, but they will always be my favorite gym by far which may make me a little biased. Anyway, moving on...

This board gets up in arms over everything. There is not one Top Gun uniform I would be ashamed to put my daughter in. She still competes...but in another arena..women's figure body building. She has to wear much less now lol.View attachment 410
Yay! Another figure competitor! Other than being a cheer mom, this is what I do too. :)

Okay, sorry, back to uniforms...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back