All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmm.... this might have to be something that I mention to the owners when we look in to doing new uniforms. I think our's were in the $300 range but we are planning on using them for 4-5 seasons bc they are a classic look (no use of trends except for small amount of mesh on the lower sleeve). We had quite a few parents last year who claimed we were overcharging for the uni's to make a profit but this year we had each person pay Varsity directly... still got complaints on the price, which makes sense.

Nope, not either of them. I think that's part of the reason why we've never done program unis from those manufacturers. The expense is just not something the owners wish to strap parents with.
Sew Factory did all the FAME unis, before they went out of business. GK has done a Notorious uni, Rebel did Vengeance uni. Not sure about Supers one-piece or Legends in previous seasons. @FamousMatty ?
When I was on legends, we had the GK uniform that large coed wore in previous years. From what I was told the GK uniforms were donated so we didn't have to pay for a uniform

Told yall it was the anti-tinsel uni :) I think they look classy, very large coed, and the bling twinkles beautifully - even under gym lights!

I have to say that I'm more than a little proud of these athletes for fundraising over $10,000 for these. They worked their behinds off for something tangible and that is the true beauty.

I like these uniforms. I'm really wish they would do the same for Super Seniors, Perfection, and all of the other teams NOW since it's a new year what's going on Mamarazzi ?

I'm putting this thread on my list of threads I never care to visit again... I think after the first 200 uniforms that look identical and all are without proper coverage for a supportive bra/sports bra, we got it. Pointing it out for every uniform that pops up in this thread is getting a little old, and the fact that it goes on for 10 pages makes it even worse. Everyone get the knots out of your panties and let's see some uniforms.

I like these uniforms. I'm really wish they would do the same for Super Seniors, Perfection, and all of the other teams NOW since it's a new year what's going on Mamarazzi ?

I can only speak for what I know, so it's probably a bad idea for me to say anything about what I "heard" regarding unis for our gym, let alone another gym. We have so many locations I could never know all the details.
Wish I did, though...

33lceg1.jpg
[/IMG] This is for Star Athletics Junior and Mini Athletes! Sorry for not standing view!

I don't know if I love this because it's beautiful or because it reminds me of a very pretty gymnastics uni. Maybe both. Nonetheless, it is a simple yet gorgeous uniform.

Just found this picture from when we were Stormz. The tops are the same design but different colors. You can see the sleeves much better here. The skirts are different, though. (and yes, the girl in the middle was a crossover ;))
9OOiHlj.png

I think I posted these last year. I really liked these ones.

Back