All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CJA Team Gunz - Love, love, love the top! The shorts I actually like, they're a good length. But like everyone else has been saying, the skirt looks like it goes with a different uniform. If it was primarily black, it would make more sense. Still not a fan of black socks and white shoes though.

Oregon - I could do without the mesh in the "O" and the "fierce" on the back. I just don't get why the "fierce" is there to begin with. They're Oregon Dream, right? I don't get where fierce comes into play.

Fame SS - SOOOO glad they got new shorts. The old ones with the large triangle of red with the white outline on the sides made it look like they were wearing black underwear from far away.

Valley Elite - putting my "I'm so over the open shoulder, center neck strap, you can't wear a real bra with it" attitude aside, I do really like these, all of them. Shorts are a good length, the striping is unique, they're blingy without going overboard, and the mesh works on the full top. I just don't understand the little cutout.

I believe, may be wrong, but I believe I remember seeing that their old uniforms had their team name on their arms (could've been a different spot though) so maybe the "fierce" is just the name of the team that person is on.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I believe, may be wrong, but I believe I remember seeing that their old uniforms had their team name on their arms (could've been a different spot though) so maybe the "fierce" is just the name of the team that person is on.

There is a team called Fierce at ODT so this seems like what it is

9jdj0g.jpg

Champion cheer out of Vancouver bc

I really like these, even with the lace. It's different, better than mesh and a good upgrade from their old uni's. I don't remember thinking they were bad last year, just kinda plain.

However, how does copyright infringement work with the obvious Chanel knock-off logo on the skirt?

BddyWjEIMAAH6QP.jpg:large

The neckline of this uniform is quite similar to the neckline of WCSS' current uni. But overall, I like this uniform. It looks athletic and sharp.

I really like these, even with the lace. It's different, better than mesh and a good upgrade from their old uni's. I don't remember thinking they were bad last year, just kinda plain.

However, how does copyright infringement work with the obvious Chanel knock-off logo on the skirt?

If Chanel felt like pursing it, pretty sure it would.

Thanks! We like them waaay more then the old ones. Honestly they're way nicer in person. The old ones we made the mistake of having white near the armpit and will never do that again!
We checked and double checked the copyright problems and got the okay for them, they're not commercial goods and we don't make any money off of them. there's also a little maple leaf in the center and on the back by request of the athletes, they love it. Thanks for the feedback!

Looks like a maple leaf in between the two c's, so not really infringement. I could be wrong though.

Back