All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this has been posted, I don't remember seeing it. According to tumblr, this is Chaos Elite's "practice/day 1 comp uni". Holy bra brigade. Also I feel weird about the rhinestones on one butt cheek.. but maybe that's just me.
2uhbqkn.jpg

Ya, this is gonna be a big no for me. Normaly I don't mind cutouts but these are just too much. The whole things looks thrown together and poorly designed/homemade.

BetthSnIMAAe3eC.jpg

Cheer Express Silver (Med 5) and Gold (IOC 5)

LOVE the gold one, even the shorts...rare for me and I even like the shoulder cut outs. The blue one is just alright to me, the silver on the shorts really bother me, I can't really explain it...also not a huge fan on the design on the sleeves.

I don't even know if this is new or not but came across this on tumblr...
Even the skirt looks kind of like CEA's old X man unis !
2irllcw.jpg

I don't understand having the arm sleeve things that aren't attached to the uniform. Wouldn't they fall down? Or at least be uncomfortable? They always remind me of the elbow gloves that Disney princesses wear.
Unless your sleeves were the perfect size for your arms, almost everyone on my team last year had theirs falling down, especially the flyers. They weren't that uncomfortable haha but it was nice to have just a sports bra under your warmup and then put the sleeves on before warmups.

Sorry if this has been posted, I don't remember seeing it. According to tumblr, this is Chaos Elite's "practice/day 1 comp uni". Holy bra brigade. Also I feel weird about the rhinestones on one butt cheek.. but maybe that's just me.
2uhbqkn.jpg
JUST WHY. I have that exact same style sports bra. why is it being used as a uniform. big no

JUST WHY. I have that exact same style sports bra. why is it being used as a uniform. big no
That's what I was wondering if the top isn't actually a sportsbra. Lose the sleeve things and it's cute practice wear if that actually IS a sportsbra.

That's what I was wondering if the top isn't actually a sportsbra. Lose the sleeve things and it's cute practice wear if that actually IS a sportsbra.
Yup its a sports bra! We had them for worlds practice wear. Although, just because it's a sports bra, doesn't mean its a very good one...
A lot of us wore a normal bra underneath cause this "sports bra" didnt do as much as needed for anyone with a chest

Back