All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whyyyyy Top gun why! I can't with this uniform, I can't even like the boys!! What is with the stomach cutouts and the weird filled in strap that goes around the neck, connecting the uniform by that weird pattern, that doesn't match (to me) with the whole uniform. I loveddd OO5's old uniforms what was wrong with those? This is why cheerleading doesn't even get thought about becoming an actual sport. Gahhh this uniform gives me alll kinds of anxiety. :eek:

What's the animal print on the OO5 uniform? Just a shiny fabric or sequins? Also curious on how you even get into that uniform. Is the top part like a leo (a very skimpy leo) and then you put the shorts over it or is the whole thing like one piece, because that would be impossible to put on.

i'm shocked right now. i became a big fan of OO5 after the Omar tribute and learned there music outside and in and its still my favorite mix of all time but this... there you can se what happens if you dont have strict guidelines to uniforms. in Sweden where i live OO5 wouldnt been allowed to even enter the building in those uniforms.. and im sad.. i loved the omar uniforms... these are just outrageous.. sorry not sorry...

Let's try to cool the comparisons to BDSM please.

OO5
eb24k0.jpg
To OO5 new unis
Oprah_Speechless.gif

Last edited:
Let's try to cool the comparisons to BDSM please.

i mean i get that that is an inappropriate reference... but that is literally what it looks like. i'm waiting for weezy to come tell us this is a beautiful piece of artwork and defend every piece of this uni. no TG conversation is complete without that. i've stood behind MANY controversial TG uniforms. i will not stand behind this one. no way.

i mean i get that that is an inappropriate reference... but that is literally what it looks like. i'm waiting for weezy to come tell us this is a beautiful piece of artwork and defend every piece of this uni. no TG conversation is complete without that. i've stood behind MANY controversial TG uniforms. i will not stand behind this one. no way.

I get it. I just don't think it needs to be written.

We go through this discussion every time TG, particulary 005, gets a a new uniform. I saw it pop up and couldn't help but think "oh jeez, here we go again." FWIW, I don't like it either, but at least it's not bandeau top.

Back