All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like the lady jags skirt and the incorporation of pink. Not a collar fan or belt fan though. Back is all kinds of no.
Are bras like not a thing in Florida? :confused: from the front it looks sports bra friendly and then they turn around....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
@Drkilluzionz will have to answer the bra question. My daughter isn't "blessed" in that area so she could go without.

I really like the lady jags skirt and the incorporation of pink. Not a collar fan or belt fan though. Back is all kinds of no.
Are bras like not a thing in Florida? :confused: from the front it looks sports bra friendly and then they turn around....

*Miami

Brandon and Orlando and others I've seen from Florida appear bra friendly

Lady jags....so the top and skirt are connected and the back has lots of straps...my question is how do you put the uniform on??? I guess that same question can be asked of oo5

Lady jags....so the top and skirt are connected and the back has lots of straps...my question is how do you put the uniform on??? I guess that same question can be asked of oo5

My guess would be to put the bottom part one, give yourself a MAJOR wedgie and then contort your back and pull on the top...

I do not like pink and yellow together, I don't like collars, and I don't like the lace up looking thing on the back.

i was *almost* feeling the front... like reminiscent of old school georgia... and then she turned around :eek:

Top Gun uniforms are like this never ending roller coaster of ups and downs. You reach the top and see a beautiful uniform (O4) and then crash to the bottom into a uniform that makes you feel a little dizzy.

No offense to the designers or anything but scratch all other Top Gun uniform plans and make them look like O4's uniform.

I will say, I do like the little splash of pink.

i want to hate the lady jags uni because i hate pink and yellow, but i want to love it at the same time, i am very conflicted and feel like this will grow on me over time.

it is so wrong but so right.

Back