All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a lady jag, i can tell you that we all ADORE these uniforms. Cory, our coaches, and GK really outdid themselves. They make us feel like barbies. As on of the more gifted girls on the team, some of us do wear bras. We are all comfortable, covered up, and supported. To me, if every person on my team can feel comfortable and confident in our uniform, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You go girl! They look stunning on the floor. At the end of the day, you're the ones wearing them, and if you love them, that's all that matters.

As a lady jag, i can tell you that we all ADORE these uniforms. Cory, our coaches, and GK really outdid themselves. They make us feel like barbies. As on of the more gifted girls on the team, some of us do wear bras. We are all comfortable, covered up, and supported. To me, if every person on my team can feel comfortable and confident in our uniform, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe this has been answered & I missed it, but I think the bigger question is... How do you get it on?

Awful collar?! What are you talking about, I lovee that collar!
*Totally not sarcastic at all. I really, genuinely love that collar lol
Yeah, I think it's cute too. The collar has popped up on several uniforms and I usually like it. It's a good way to stand out and have a unique element without doing something totally ridiculous.

I don't like the lace-up for the same reasons I didn't like the tummy chains. I do really like the rest of this uniform though. It's sassy and girly, which is what I think they were going for with the pink. If the back was a regular full top, I would love it. I wouldn't even mind the lace-up if it wasn't backless and was more like Fame's lace up on their tinfoil uniforms.

Instagram

A link to a back view of Senior Elite's new uniform (not sure how to post a picture on here). I may just be blind but I can't for the life of me see a four on the back like some people said??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That's because there isn't one :) not sure who started that rumor but the back is very much a reflection of the front.

I'm a couple of pages behind, just had to comment on the LJ uni.

I think the pink is very nicely put into the uniform. I'm not sure the pink and yellow are great colors together, but still it looks good. Though I wish there was more black.. The lipstick mark is super cute. The more I look at it, the more okay i'm with it. Over all I like it.

Yes that's what I thought. Someone said that there was a four on the back and therefore they couldn't wear them after this season. Safe to say I was a bit confused!

that was me... sorry! I was just going off what someone said earlier in the thread but they were talking about a different team.

Instagram Rebel has to stop. As bad as the one on the left is, the one on the right has pants. Not capris but pants. I just.... I'm so done.
Any bets on the costs of the right uni? With full length pants and so many rhinestones, I'd say 500 at least!

But are all of those stones seriously necessary though? The athletes would look like disco balls!

I can't

Back