All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like I appreciate the fighter champ belt in concept. But this is another TG uni where I feel like the Coco Chanel concept would do WONDERS. They have a very structured belt and then flowy swirls on the shoulders. While sometimes that juxtaposition concept works in fashion, it just looks really off here. It looks like the top goes to one uni, and the bottom half (shorts/socks) goes to a completely different uni (top more fashion-y out there and the bottom more coed grit). I think because the front is more covered, it's not as jarring to have the tiny back straps because a bra could go somewhere.

At least they're not half-naked..though I can't say I've been particularly impressed by ANY TG unis this year.

Honestly was waiting for the colored v-ro's to be used for competitions. I'll decide how I feel about the shoes after I see a video of them competing. I don't really feel anything for these uniforms, which is odd because TG uniforms usually make me feel some type of way when I first see them.

TGLCView attachment 491
imageuploadedbyfierce-board1394908988-032344-jpg.492
492[/ATTACH]

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

so i actually like these a fair bit and i really do not mind the boots but they remind me of the new
under armour line that came out

Cleats01.jpg

The boots are GK spats with high top V-ro's.

Yay for the front coverage...
I would like it more without the swirls on the shoulders, they don't fit with the rest if the uni to me. I feel like it's bada** and then these random flowy swirls?
Not a fan of the shoes but I think I'd dislike white shoes w/ black socks more.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I didnt like the TGLC uniforms at first, but now i like them becuause its simple, covered up a bit and sassy with some bling.

As for the shoes they arent the cover over boots like they had at worlds, they are wearing new Black V-ros with black "socks"

I liked what they day last year, with the white socks, and I see they're kinda trying to do that again here but for me its a total miss. Love the top, socks/boots...so questionable.

Back