All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just me or does it look like the back of TGLC's socks have a bit of mesh on them? What's on the circle in the middle of the back? Looks kinda like a globe to me?
ih2rtj.jpg
I wonder what brand of shoes those are, and how they'd be to use. They look rather slippery in the front, but that's probably just the black bits being shiny. Kudos to the athletes wearing them, as you couldn't pay my CPs' to change shoes partway through the season. Every time they need to be replaced, my middle CP complains for weeks. To be fair though, she gets terrible blisters.

All in all though, a cute uniform.

I wonder what brand of shoes those are, and how they'd be to use. They look rather slippery in the front, but that's probably just the black bits being shiny. Kudos to the athletes wearing them, as you couldn't pay my CPs' to change shoes partway through the season. Every time they need to be replaced, my middle CP complains for weeks. To be fair though, she gets terrible blisters.

I have a pair I wear at comps and a pair I wear at training. The sad thing is my training pair are so worn in they are being held together by athletic tape. I haven't stopped using them cause they're so comfy which is crazy I know!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I believe it's 2010-2011 season. I think they got it at NCA or worlds. It was used in the 2011-2012 season and 2012-2013 season too.

Last edited:

They're V-Ro's created by TG's owner/coach, Victor.

I saw it in person and on the floor - those that are only going off pictures need to see the whole package of the uniform in action - you may still not like it but I can guarantee once you see it live in that routine - you won't be sitting there thinking I can't stand that uniform

I think ALL uniforms look ten times better on the floor. Even if they're the ugliest thing you've ever seen, that always seems to disappear while performing.

No Limit V-RO

Obviously, its the coaches decision of the design of the uniform and the team members have to wear it but I don't know how I feel about the coaches forcing their athletes to wear a certain shoe to compete - purely as an advertisement for the shoes. Doesn't sit right with me.

Obviously, its the coaches decision of the design of the uniform and the team members have to wear it but I don't know how I feel about the coaches forcing their athletes to wear a certain shoe to compete - purely as an advertisement for the shoes. Doesn't sit right with me.
I think my entire cheer career I was told which shoes to buy. I don't ever remember having the option to pick what shoes I wanted.

I've never chosen what shoes to buy. I wouldn't call it "purely as advertisement." If their gym owner designed the shoes then he obviously thinks they're the best option out there and what he wants his team to wear. Would you design a shoe and then be like "Well other people should buy it but it's not good enough for my teams to wear it"?

I've never chosen what shoes to buy. I wouldn't call it "purely as advertisement." If their gym owner designed the shoes then he obviously thinks they're the best option out there and what he wants his team to wear. Would you design a shoe and then be like "Well other people should buy it but it's not good enough for my teams to wear it"?

I don't think Victor has ever said they are the best option out there. Part of being successful is to acknowledge others - I am 100% sure that he knows full well that his shoes are the minority in the cheer world, Nfinity reigns supreme!
I can't ever imagine him saying they are the best (tell me if I'm wrong) but more of "here's another option".

I feel like a new uniform came along for TGLC so they could wear these shoes an advertise. They are one of the most well known teams/gyms in the country/World - putting 2 and 2 together, it makes sense.

I think my entire cheer career I was told which shoes to buy. I don't ever remember having the option to pick what shoes I wanted.

I meant forcing the athletes to wear the shoe as an advertisement for the shoe, not just forcing them to wear a certain type (of nfinity for example). Sorry, should have made that clearer in my post!

Back