All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like Nike cheer shoes for school cheer! The lightness and flimsy sole of Nfinities and their Varsity counterpart (Last pass or whatever) do not hold up well on grass/mud/track whatever you have to cheer on for football. Also, when you have to stand around in them for hours, I find them to be much more comfortable and more supportive.

My CPs bases hated basing her when she wore her Nfinities. They said they were "too soft." They prefer when she wears her Nikes.

I have never had cheer shoes other than Nike cheer shoes, I've had almost every kind I think lol. But I HATE tumbling in them. My toes bleed and hurt terribly- and the most I ever did was standing and running springs & spotted tucks, so nothing major. They just killed. I did like stunting with them though, basing was easy because they aren't too clunky to wrap your hands around- plus they look pretty nice and have always held up. I still have mine from freshman year!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Nike shoes always made my last three toes and the side of my foot go numb. I tried all kinds of sizes, and they did it every time. It was so painful to try and do anything.

My CPs bases hated basing her when she wore her Nfinities. They said they were "too soft." They prefer when she wears her Nikes.
Our guys said they didn't like Nfinities because they could feel feet moving through them so we stuck with Nike's again. I was kind if hoping to try the Nfinity Game Days but I'm still fine with Nike.

Nike shoes always made my last three toes and the side of my foot go numb. I tried all kinds of sizes, and they did it every time. It was so painful to try and do anything.

I have found that Nike shoes run narrow in general. I wore my dd's cheer shoes with two pairs of thick socks to help her stretch them out. Her foot is shorter and wider than mine, but close enough to help.

What didn't help is that they were the Nike cheer flash with the shiny vinyl straps that don't give much.

Here are two more, designed by the same person as the uniform I recently posted. First one is senior level 6 and second one is junior level 1!

photo-536_5326cb5eddf2b3517f1a11d1.jpg

photo-537_532735bf2a6b221bb720b9c0.jpg

Finally watched TGLC from the front. Anyone who thinks the black shoes and socks on them are not distracting is crazy.
There's a reason cheerleading shoes are white.
I don't think they're distracting at all, I think white shoes with that uniform would be distracting. I typically don't like the black socks, but that was with all girl teams. I really like them with coed teams on the girls because it really compliments the guys' pants, especially in jumps. So, call me crazy ;)

Finally watched TGLC from the front. Anyone who thinks the black shoes and socks on them are not distracting is crazy.
There's a reason cheerleading shoes are white.

I don't think they're distracting, I just don't particularly like them. The black shoes I'd be fine with, but I don't like long socks on any team, black, white, whatever colour.

I don't think they're distracting at all, I think white shoes with that uniform would be distracting. I typically don't like the black socks, but that was with all girl teams. I really like them with coed teams on the girls because it really compliments the guys' pants, especially in jumps. So, call me crazy ;)

I agree. I saw a picture of tglc and one of the girls had on white shoes (not sure why) but man was it awful. I completely understand why they would wear black shoes. You just cannot have black socks with white shoes.

Back