All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hmmm

Elevations Allstars from Central VA. They've had this uniform for about 2 seasons.
11wfzue.jpg
Awkward_Alert.gif

Fire & Ice 5 alarm by Varsity. Love with these!! :shimmy:
ETA: Kinda wish the red was all around the top of the top but they still look great so I can look past it
34g4ry0.jpg

very pretty. i am going to hope that their bras somehow work with that, in which case my only complaint is that the slit could be about two inches smaller.

ETA: Kinda wish the red was all around the top of the top but they still look great so I can look past it
34g4ry0.jpg
Looks like all fire and no ice! :) I agree about the red and the slit, I think you could wear a non-racerback sports bra with this (if you look closely on the right I think she is) so yay! Very pretty :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Any pictures of fire and ices lady ice uniforms. I saw one but it was an action shot and couldn't see the details. I like what they did with them and went white/blue for the "ice" teams (lady ice and whiteout) and then black/red for the "fire" team (5 alarm). Whiteouts uni is so pretty and I'm bummed I never got to wear it :(

Any pictures of fire and ices lady ice uniforms. I saw one but it was an action shot and couldn't see the details. I like what they did with them and went white/blue for the "ice" teams (lady ice and whiteout) and then black/red for the "fire" team (5 alarm). Whiteouts uni is so pretty and I'm bummed I never got to wear it :(

Not that great for details but hopefully clearer than the action shots!
Fire & Ice Lady Ice:
bdl7ox.jpg

Not that great for details but hopefully clearer than the action shots!
Fire & Ice Lady Ice:
bdl7ox.jpg
I just wish there was more color. I feel like 2 lighter colors just wash the entire uniform out. I mean, I see what they were trying to do here with the whole "ice" feel though.

Are they the same uniform? Just different colors for fire and ice?? The red and black uniform picture won't show up in my phone, but from what I remember and looking closely at the "ice" one, they look similar...it at least the neck lines

Are they the same uniform? Just different colors for fire and ice?? The red and black uniform picture won't show up in my phone, but from what I remember and looking closely at the "ice" one, they look similar...it at least the neck lines

Now that you say that I think they are the same uniform. Not positive though.

34g4ry0.jpg
the only thing that throws me off is the fact that the actual cut of the front is round but the lining of the red is squared... thats the only thing thats has me at "UMMM" but other then than i dont mind the slit and i dont mind the fact that there is no blue. i think its a cute innovative uni while keeping it clean and classy

Back