All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The sonic elite uniform (green and yellow and black uniform posted awhile back) is by Rebel! And yes, I believe the full top part wasn't lining up right in the picture, but it's just like a tank top you put on under the Uniform (so easy change for crossovers from junior to Senior)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

From CU - Cheer World Omego new uniforms.

And yes, that is infact ruffles on the front of their tops.
6590qx.jpg

From CU - Cheer World Omego new uniforms.

And yes, that is infact ruffles on the front of their tops.
6590qx.jpg
Ruffles? Looks like someone cut their garter from prom in half and glued it on the uniform.I really like the blue side of the uniform (right picture) by itself and the white side by itself but that ruffle thing just doesn't make them mesh together as good as having the colors just fade into each other would IMO.

Ruffles? Looks like someone cut their garter from prom in half and glued it on the uniform.I really like the blue side of the uniform (right picture) by itself and the white side by itself but that ruffle thing just doesn't make them mesh together as good as having the colors just fade into each other would IMO.
you had garters for prom?
it wouldn't be so bad without the ruffle. It needs a name on the front, not a ruffle...if the blue faded to white there under a rhinestoned logo it wouldn't be so bad

...Is that an armpit cutout? :confused:
Fill in the awkward armpit cut out .
I don't think it's a separate cutout for the armpit. It looks like the back cutout goes all the way to the front and hence that armpit cutout

Pretty sure that's not a cutout but a separate piece. Like the bottom is a sports bra and then the sleeves are a pullover shirt of basically just sleeves (like a crop top that stops above the boobs) so it can be worn as just a sports bra or with this sleeves shirt thing. Like UA's old one-sleeve turtleneck purple sheer thing that went over the white tops.

tumblr_n3kfudsc3a1r5cexzo1_500.jpg

I'm not sure if this is a uni or just elaborate practicewear, but I would hate to be a flyer. Those full sequin arms are going to hurt on a bare stomach!

Part of me feels like if you look closely on the left that it is a sports bra with the long sleeve part being able to come off and that would make sense with the armpit cutout if you think about it

What do you do with them? Does the guy have to 'find' it like at a wedding? I would be so uncomfortable

He takes it off and wears in on his arm. I didn't have to worry about the uncomfortableness since my date cancelled on me. I felt bad though since my grandma made it and it was really pretty.

Back