All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The simple fact is this.
Cheer Extreme is not demanding that Senior Elite's video not be posted. The people who do have videos are choosing not to post them. Just because a video of a performance exists does not mean we are owed it, or that it should be expected.
#truth

At some point it would be nice to get back to "discussing" the videos that have been posted rather than the ones that haven't.

On that note: the Cali Coed HD video is great. Baskets, double ups and tumbling technique were on point. Well done!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I really don't see what the big deal is because Senior Elite puts themselves out there publically like crazy. Two of the girls have their own webseries... If you put yourself in the spotlight like that then you can't only demand to have the good out there Idk i just don't see what the big deal is
You're making it sound like the girls on SE went up to everyone after acting like divas telling everyone to destroy any video they had. I don't think they have one bit to do with why there's no video out there. Like it was said before, a parent wouldn't want to put a video of their child out there if they know people will most likely bash them.
And might I add that the web series isn't of them walking around with big heads saying they're perfect and no one can beat them. Fans love to see more about individuals or teams (because in this case they're focusing on both) than just the two minutes and thirty seconds they're on that mat. They're just keeping their fans in the loop. I'm not sure if that should be considered putting themselves in the spotlight.

My rant is over now. I'm sorry. Lol

But you have to understand, just like you don't get why "everyone" protects them, they don't understand why people attack them when they don't hit. I think we all know someone will find the smallest things to pick at about that team no matter what.

THIS>> People are so quick to pick on a team for not hitting. They competed at UCA regional right? No one will remember this perfomance a few weeks from because it was 1 performance at a small comp. They compete again in 7 days i am sure everyone will be fine waiting.

Last year there was a video posted of Panther's and people were saying that on Twitter this girl was getting mauled because of her mistakes and I said "BABS Girl, if you're reading here.......nobody will remember this in 2/3 weeks. Y'all are amazing and those who use your mistakes to further their own agenda, well that says way more about them than it does about you."

I'm sending that same message to the kids I know and love!!!

On a side note.........HOW can we still be talking about this after Coed Elite's electrifying performance yesterday that has been posted? Hardly any commentary on them......they were amazing!! It's sad....people are more interested in what they didn't get instead of focusing on what they did. Certainly par for the course around here in the last 18 months or so.

Last edited:
Last year there was a video posted of Panther's and people were saying that on Twitter this girl was getting mauled because of her mistakes and I said "BABS Girl, if you're reading here.......nobody will remember this in 2/3 weeks. Y'all are amazing and those who use your mistakes to further their own agenda, well that says way more about them then it does about you."

On a side note.........HOW can we still be talking about this after Coed Elite's electrifying performance yesterday that has been posted? Hardly any commentary on them......they were amazing!! It's sad....people are more interested in what they didn't get instead of focusing on what they did. Certainly par for the course around here in the last 18 months or so.
because people feel 'entitled' and think they are owed a video of SE from yesterday. In reality they are not owed or entitled to anything and need to understand that.

OMG!!!! If I had that video of senior elite I would just post it. It's not that serious people. It's November. Teams look a mess, the world sees, we talk trash, give our opinions like were judges, and everyone moves on the next day, SIMPLE LOL! Personally, had the video been posted yesterday no one would care about that performance today. I mean shooting stars debuts this afternoon!!!!! Senior Elite who? Oh...

Last year there was a video posted of Panther's and people were saying that on Twitter this girl was getting mauled because of her mistakes and I said "BABS Girl, if you're reading here.......nobody will remember this in 2/3 weeks. Y'all are amazing and those who use your mistakes to further their own agenda, well that says way more about them then it does about you."

Also no one talking about CheerTyme Love that from what I heard KILLED IT yesterday at their comp.

Watching videos on silent is actually kinda funny. Especially if you don't know the music.

Like LB- I'm watching them going 'Why are they sweeping the floor with their hands? Why are you doing that with your arms? Why is there so much pelvic thrusting and air bumping in this dance?' Cause I'm sure with the music and v/os it all makes sense. But if you have no clue what's happening it's REALLY odd to watch. Try it with a team whose music you're not familiar with/know little about.

I was so distracted by Cali Coed's pyramid, I thought those two girls who rolled on the floor in front had tripped or something.

There is a girl backing it up front and center on Orange. They have a very hip-hop dance this year. Intriguing

I'm officially saying it: All gyms, big and small, need to work on execution. Particularly tumbling. I've decided 'It's early' works with cleanliness of choreo, stunts, formations, pyramids. Tumbling you're working on year-round. I hope part of the new Universal SS has STRICT execution guidelines.

OMG!!!! If I had that video of senior elite I would just post it. It's not that serious people. It's November. Teams look a mess, the world sees, we talk trash, give our opinions like were judges, and everyone moves on the next day, SIMPLE LOL! Personally, had the video been posted yesterday no one would care about that performance today. I mean shooting stars debuts this afternoon!!!!! Senior Elite who? Oh...

same goes for it not being posted. Just doesn't matter.

Back