All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The fierceboard is hilarious... we will bicker about everything! [I guess that's why I love reading]

If someone would've posted a video of SE, people would've been harsh and the Teal army would've spent 5 pages defending the team.

Since the video WASN'T posted, people are now bickering about not having a video and the Teal army is defending why they don't. haha

I love it, but I'm officially over this particular debate. I personally love seeing bad performances because it makes you appreciate the fact that NO team is perfect and has that bad day. That being said, carry on. Excited for the next few pages of World Cup vids and everyone else that competed/debuted this weekend! :)

The fierceboard is hilarious... we will bicker about everything! [I guess that's why I love reading]

If someone would've posted a video of SE, people would've been harsh and the Teal army would've spent 5 pages defending the team.

Since the video WASN'T posted, people are now bickering about not having a video and the Teal army is defending why they don't. haha

I love it, but I'm officially over this particular debate. I personally love seeing bad performances because it makes you appreciate the fact that NO team is perfect and has that bad day. That being said, carry on. Excited for the next few pages of World Cup vids and everyone else that competed/debuted this weekend! :)

LMAO........tis true!!

As to the highlighted I actually do believe you when you say it. From your post's I feel like you just love cheerleading and don't have an agenda. Unfortunately, we can't say that about everyone around here.

Best of luck to WC today......I know they're going to have amazing performances to share with all of us!!

There's a video of my team's first competition last year. I forgot the entire routine, busted alllllll of my tumbling, did the wrong motions and cried on the mat. If that video got put on Fierceboard for everyone to see, I would be mortified. I can imagine the comments it would get even though I was on a small high school team no one has heard of. Withsuch a weel known team like SE, the criticism would be even worse. I can definitely wait to see a video of a performance Senior Elite is proud of! It's always much nicer to see a video where a team runs off the mat with pride :D

This, a thousand times over. They are kids and they messed up-get over it. If it's a small comp and only parents were recording, then it's totally understandable. I would think the only reason a video would get posted is because someone wants to put it up so everyone else can point and laugh.

I'm mortified when videos of my teams make it online that have one tumbling bust, or a stunt fall. I would lose my mind if it were a full out disaster and people were begging for it.

This, plus the fact that as a fan, I would rather wait for the video of the team I know they are, than to see yesterday's performance. Everyone is entitled to a bad performance and they're allowed to not show it to the whole world. These are kids after all!

TL:DR-
If there's a bad performance and someone else posts the video- it is what it is, tough cookies.
If there's a bad performance and the parents have the video and won't post- it is what it is, tough cookies.

You are not owed protection, and you are not owed a video. Abridged.

I've been trying to think all morning of a way to say this, so thank you! We aren't owed anything and are pretty lucky we get the videos we do these days. This hasn't always been the case. I remember waiting weeks to see a video of senior elite, thank goodness times have changed!

Moving right along....

I love that they're dancing to 'Zero to Hero.' Perhaps one of the most under-appreciated Disney movies.

Interesting trend- more and more showcases featuring 'specialized' backdrops, like mini-competitions. More production value. Having a red-carpet to the floor (I don't remember seeing it last year, maybe it was always a thing), banners, etc.

I love that they're dancing to 'Zero to Hero.' Perhaps one of the most under-appreciated Disney movies.

Interesting trend- more and more showcases featuring 'specialized' backdrops, like mini-competitions. More production value. Having a red-carpet to the floor (I don't remember seeing it last year, maybe it was always a thing), banners, etc.
I like it :) if the point of a showcase is to give the kids a warm up to competition then I think it should be as much like one as possible, otherwise they won't get the same benefit from it. Plus it's nice to see how the different gyms do their own production.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

While y'all have spent the last 24 hrs posting about why there is no video, Senior Elite has been practicing at least 8 out of those 24....and still going.
We are not ashamed of our kids performance, they have always been known to have a bad day at the start of the season, we are very proud of the drive, passion and dedication they have.......what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
LONG LIVE SE!

PS: I don't have a video.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back