All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm obsessed with WCSS's formations.. The basket formation...the scales and the levels. Like Yes. Yes to it all. Yes to the routine. Yes to the choreo. Yes to them. Just Yes.

I'm going to take a leave of absence from Team Senior Elite this year and I'm not sorry about it. Feel free to join my bandwagon, we're departing right now.

(Disclaimer...I still like senior elite.)

That's wrong. She's turning out. That's proper ballet. Which is where the work arabesque comes from.

In ballet you turn out for arabesques, grab outside for scales, and pull heel stretchs to the side.

We're a different sport though, so we have different form. Arabesque knee down ladies :p

they're even better in HD!!!

I very much enjoyed that.

Oh look. PRETTY BASKETS. Again with some odd bits of choreo that I don't understand without music (what's that weird squat thing they do in stunts for a hot sec?)..and the kicking. Remember that odd kicking transition they had either last year or the year before? They're kicking on the floor now (I like it better) :p.

Can't wait to see that all hit. Stars will never been my first choice, but it's nice to see them have some confidence coming out of the gate.

shooting stars routine is perfect! there is not one thing i dont like in that routine. the choreography and their stunting this year is unreal! i haven't been a fan of stars routines the past few years but this one is definitely one of my favorite routines ever. i know people hate when people make world predictions so soon but im calling it now if that routine hits at worlds they will win.

Oh look. PRETTY BASKETS. Again with some odd bits of choreo that I don't understand without music (what's that weird squat thing they do in stunts for a hot sec?)..and the kicking. Remember that odd kicking transition they had either last year or the year before? They're kicking on the floor now (I like it better) :p.

Can't wait to see that all hit. Stars will never been my first choice, but it's nice to see them have some confidence coming out of the gate.
You can't really tell in the video, but the squat thing is a motion where they slide their hands down the front of their legs. It's super sassy

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

If I'm hearing correctly their stunt is to "You and I" by Lady Gaga and the squat during "sit back down, where you belong"

I think...

Back