All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

X5 is large

Yeah I did count at least 4 groups with fronts and 2 girls nuggeting on the side. I didn't watch the whole video because my eyes are too old for that quality video.

I've always thought more teams should go for large senior.....

Yess. I like you even more now that you're a Stars fan. At least for this season.

Great. Now that I've gained acceptance into the community, could you please tell me if this ponytail hair is here to stay? I haven't seen WCSS curls in a long while....

I'm obsessed with WCSS's formations.. The basket formation...the scales and the levels. Like Yes. Yes to it all. Yes to the routine. Yes to the choreo. Yes to them. Just Yes.

I'm going to take a leave of absence from Team Senior Elite this year and I'm not sorry about it. Feel free to join my bandwagon, we're departing right now.

(Disclaimer...I still like senior elite.)
Best post of the weekend!

Great. Now that I've gained acceptance into the community, could you please tell me if this ponytail hair is here to stay? I haven't seen WCSS curls in a long while....
Ummm, no clue haha. I don't even know why I quoted your post in the first place so this is slightly embarassing haha.

Ok so I think ive figured it out lol. So the one I was talking about did the running double, into the toe-full then onto a full. That's all in the 1st 30 seconds. Im sure its the same blonde. I didn't even realise how close both blondes were in until the dance lol. Both girls werrrrrk.

Thats laney....but isnt it only a 1-1/2 into the toe full?

YES STARS.. i absolutely love their routine this year.

As far as the whole senior elite thing, i still dont get why its such a big deal, but then again someone said that you couldnt even really see the changes they made, so im not as interested anymore to see it. but dont they compete again next weekend. maybe someone will get video then.

Back