All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really? Seems just as much like a "CSP is a genius and here's 50 reasons why" thread.

Seriously... I almost drowned from the teal kool-aid in here. I see we're no longer drinking it - more like bathing in it.

(sn: when I have to tell someone bad news I often prepare them by saying it's awful - "the worst thing ever" - that way when I tell them they say, "Oh, that's not so bad!" Same theory applies to performances. "Oh it was disastrous! Just awful!" sure makes it less dramatic when we finally see the video. If no one had said anything then people most certainly would have called that performance a disaster. ***disclaimer: I'm not calling it a disaster, just pointing out the psychology of making it sound worse than it was, whether intentional or not)

You have thought about this waaaay too much! It's not THAT deep...

tumblr_m5tz1gNr0V1qbkpwko1_400.gif

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Last edited:
People seem to think SE is the only team having issues at the moment, I was pointing out the fact that they're not. And this thread is turning into everything other than 2013/2014 team videos. And I asked sarcastically, because it's the only division that's being talked about in this thread, most of it having to do with CSP, SE or Stars. And as much as I love the division, I'd like to hear about other teams/divisions as well...
I'm still trying to figure out why no one is talking about KC Cheer's Fierce 5? Have you you guys not seen the video?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Their smco video is out, but they're large senior from the same comp isn't.
Lets see if all the people that cared about SE care now;)

I don't like SE's dance, i was hoping i'd like it more this season but it just proved to me that dancing is just not their thing. (And in my defense, i am not saying this to bash them, not everyone needs to be a great dancer , it is just an observation in comparison to the other large teams)

My biggest gripe is that the voice overs during it are SO FIERCE and they just fall flat in comparison.

"I've been doing this for 19; You wanna fight me fight these tears."
Literally gave me chills when I heard it the first time and compared to it they were just outshined.

"It's about what we stand for"
What do you stand for? I really don't know after that appearance.

the only thing i thought was scary that a lot of cali teams did in 2013, were those swinging straddle stunts. i was just waiting for someone to get teeth knocked out or a concussion of some sort.

Remember 2010? That whole year every comp was SCARY except worlds and NCA, same with 09.

My biggest gripe is that the voice overs during it are SO FIERCE and they just fall flat in comparison.

"I've been doing this for 19; You wanna fight me fight these tears."
Literally gave me chills when I heard it the first time and compared to it they were just outshined.

"It's about what we stand for"
What do you stand for? I really don't know after that appearance.

It says........"This is what we stand for, Long Live Teal, Make it 4"

Their smco video is out, but they're large senior from the same comp isn't.
Lets see if all the people that cared about SE care now;)

I think people have seriously forgotten the 2012 edition of senior elite. Their showcase was a mess, they struggled all year long and many people counted them out, but look what happened. They got things together and ended up winning worlds. The same thing happened to panthers last year but to a smaller degree. Their first few comps were not great and does anyone remember majors? But they got it together and were great at both nca and worlds. Minus one stunting bobble and they could be the world champs right now. (Though personally I am thrilled teal took the crown). Seriously, November means nothing, I'm not sweating April one little bit, or February for that matter. Not as long as CSP is in charge!

Back