All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think people have seriously forgotten the 2012 edition of senior elite. Their showcase was a mess, they struggled all year long and many people counted them out, but look what happened. They got things together and ended up winning worlds. The same thing happened to panthers last year but to a smaller degree. Their first few comps were not great and does anyone remember majors? But they got it together and were great at both nca and worlds. Minus one stunting bobble and they could be the world champs right now. (Though personally I am thrilled teal took the crown). Seriously, November means nothing, I'm not sweating April one little bit, or February for that matter. Not as long as CSP is in charge!

What are you talking about? I was making a joke about how KC didn't release their video because it was a bad performance.. If anything I was siding with SE arguing that people only care because they're SE.

Point still stands, I don't think the dance matches the music and I don' think they're routine makes them look like they stood for anything.
I still don't know how anyone can comment on the dance when the only thing I saw at any one time was the immediate 4 people on the center panel. Which was basically center girl who was working it left right and center. Couldn't quite figure out anyone else from a video that close. Get me something backed up 10 feet, and we'll chat.

Point still stands, I don't think the dance matches the music and I don' think they're routine makes them look like they stood for anything.

I'm not debating........just wanted to give you the correct wording of the voiceover.

Edited.....what would you suggest the team do to convey that stand for something? Long live teal is what they stand for. Suggestions?

"And it aint even about the gold, its about getting down for what you stand for."

I guess I'm off to watch a video. LMAO I only happen to know the part I posted before because it's my favorite part of the music........

What are you talking about? I was making a joke about how KC didn't release their video because it was a bad performance.. If anything I was siding with SE arguing that people only care because they're SE.

I definitely didn't get that from your post so I apologize if you meant something different and I couldn't read between the lines lol.

at one point ya realize it's just cheerleading.

And it's Ok to recognize the hard work and dedication, not to mention originality that each team brings to the table and admire them for it. No 1 team has to be your favorite and another team be the one you hate.......I say there are amazing things to like about every routine....things to not be so fond of. It's ok.

And it's Ok to recognize the hard work and dedication, not to mention originality that each team brings to the table and admire them for it. No 1 team has to be your favorite and another team be the one you hate.......I say there are amazing things to like about every routine....things to not be so fond of. It's ok.

Agreed. I think all the teams look amazing and have so much talent it is crazy. Really got to appreciate and respect what each team brings to the mat.

Back