All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Exactly, they gave their opinion. I'm just simply trying to examine the validity of their opinion through their skill set.
To call Brandon an average team you must have amazing skills.:rolleyes:
They said that routine would be amazing for the average team, I think they were meaning Brandon is above average so they were expecting more. I think you read it wrong..

Exactly, he was saying that for an average team the routine would be considered amazing. But for a team as good as Brandon, he does not think it is up to their standard.

@Cheerspectator101 @Cheeranswers , thank you very much. I'm super happy you read my post for exactly what I meant it to say.

@Shelby Goodman, I don't do drama with other posters, I just read about it. #byefelicia

Exactly, they gave their opinion. I'm just simply trying to examine the validity of their opinion through their skill set.

Since when does a person's opinion need to be validated through their skill set ? For example, I can't do a cartwheel to save my life (I swear... I absolutely suck at them ). I can still appreciate when a cartwheel is pretty or not. I'm not pretending to be a technique expert, but some things (skills, execution, choreo, sync, energy, ...) make my jaw drop, and some don't (even though I'm aware I can't do them). The thing is, I don't think anybody needs to justify their opinions. They can say whatever they like as long as they phrase it respectfully, which was the case here.

omg people, more videos. less talking. ;) in my mind i have no problem with people giving any sort of opinion they want, it is a free country you know...... back to my original question, im itching to see more smoed and lady bullets right now.

They both compete this weekend. One in San Jose and the other in Vegas. So please put on your standby music until Monday or so. lol
But if you're itching to see Jr Pink, I'll post our video over the weekend. Yeah, I know you are!

Back