All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Next you'll be saying there's no Santa Claus! Bah humbug to y'all too! Merry Christmas TGLC!

Not sure if you were joking or not but I actually didn't say I didn't think it was genuine. I think it was! I was more referring to the poor song choice (in my opinion) ;)

Not sure if you were joking or not but I actually didn't say I didn't think it was genuine. I think it was! I was more referring to the poor song choice (in my opinion) ;)

I was joking! It's Christmakah people! And some kids did a great thing! Why can't we leave it at that? Who cares how the adult made his video or his song choices? I'm proud of how everyone in this situation conducted themselves. I remember the days of "Spit Happens", our programs and attitudes have come a long way! Now if only the fans could follow their examples...:rolleyes:

I was joking! It's Christmakah people! And some kids did a great thing! Why can't we leave it at that? Who cares how the adult made his video or his song choices? I'm proud of how everyone in this situation conducted themselves. I remember the days of "Spit Happens", our programs and attitudes have come a long way! Now if only the fans could follow their examples...:rolleyes:

Okie dokie.

Yeah.. They did better day 1/day 2 to qualify for super 6
This is why I personally don't like the way GSSA awards their at large bids. I think there were teams that performed better day 1 and day 2, and sometimes it feels like all the super 6 shouldn't be guaranteed at larges. Not calling out victory at all, just not my cup of tea bid-wise

This is why I personally don't like the way GSSA awards their at large bids. I think there were teams that performed better day 1 and day 2, and sometimes it feels like all the super 6 shouldn't be guaranteed at larges. Not calling out victory at all, just not my cup of tea bid-wise

GSSA's scoring has always left people scratching their heads, from reading updates, that team had several issues on days 1 and 2, falls, timing, etc. I dont get how they and pcm sm sr were only 2 points apart. Just look at the difficulty levels....I dont get it, but since my opinion doesnt really matter I can say, I guess the good thing is that at GSSA comps they dont give you a boogie board as a trophy like their other entity Aloha Spirit hehe

OMG...I was there for that.

I don't think most of you understand how difficult it is to clean a large coed team's routine. It amazes me that TG, CEA, and CALI do it consistently, with so much difficulty, and keep the entertainment factor.
I think they're all looking so great! I was serious in the update thread (before all the TGLCEA stuff) when I posted that I truly didn't care who won it was such an amazing show of routines, and the energy was ridiculous. Maybe it's always been like this (this is my kid's first L5 team so I'm a newbie L5 mom) but I'm so excited to have him a part of this division. It's going to be a show stopper all year no matter who wins!

I aplogize for the potato-ish view of these videos, but at least they're here

PCM Fantasy Super Six

The pyramid is a real low spot in the routine for me. It's very generic and basic level 5 in my opinion. Aside from that and the pretty bad jumps, this routine is giving me life. The tumbling is seeming to improve over time, the stunting is beautiful. Very impressed. They definitely continue to be the dark horse of the division.

Back