All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so excited to see a level 5 team out of CAO!! I still have your NCA mix from a couple seasons ago for that bomb level 4 team.
Tear it up ladies:)
This is a perfect example of a team that's completely capable of going worlds level 5 but someone smart said "you'll have way more fun winning national titles than going to worlds for a couple days"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I get what you mean. I think it might seem like that, because they don't do all of their stunts in one big sequence like most of the other teams. To me it seems like they take the "were gonna throw some stunts at you in 12 seconds or less & surprise you with more later" approach. Lol. But that's just the way I've been looking at it. I like it

Yeah I'm not impressed with their first stunt sequence-- that full up to heel stretch doubledown and tic toc full around seems so.. meh for Senior Elite. Especially after last year's awesome first stunt sequence. But then I guess they make it up later for those awesome ball-ups and tic tocs which change bases. Still hope that they will increase the difficulty in the first stunt session though! WCSS's first stunt sequence is soooo much harder.

Cheer Extreme's future is so so so so bright.
I can't wait for when these kids age up. I often love the Youth and Junior routines more than the seniors sometimes!
I gotta say those YE kids stopped the show cold. And my son is jealous of their music... "YE goes HARD, mom!" It's funny! Such a talented group of kids and that little one with the blond bob...I can't NOT watch her. She. Is. Adorable.

Back