All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so worlds 2014 scoresheets are up, dont know is thats new news or anything, but looking at them and thinking about large senior, i would have to say panthers has the upper hand over everyone as of now. i could be wrong, for the fact that i suck at math.

so worlds 2014 scoresheets are up, dont know is thats new news or anything, but looking at them and thinking about large senior, i would have to say panthers has the upper hand over everyone as of now. i could be wrong, for the fact that i suck at math.
I am guessing page 3 has a typo. It says medium coed has a maximum of 6 boys. Either that or several medium coed teams are making cuts this week;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

SR Elite Majors practices

i dont understand why the girl on the left jumps up during the dance at 3:56 in the first video while the rest of the team is down... its been bothering me in every SE video.

@ 1:49 you can see the same girl jumping up during the dance. :confused:

i dont understand why the girl on the left jumps up during the dance at 3:56 in the first video while the rest of the team is down... its been bothering me in every SE video.

@ 1:49 you can see the same girl jumping up during the dance. :confused:

I'm thinking it's just something that's trying to be cute

Back