All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The teams had no part in the decision of having 3 videos & one of them being "skills". They're practicing, not trying to please us.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The coaches did. And again, good skills in practice = good skills on stage. Practice is where you fix them.

But, @UCFKnights07 said it best: in a couple of days, the crappy videos won't matter. If the skills weren't corrected, we'll know for sure then. I cannot wait! I leave on Thursday!

I feel like the skills videos are all so different. Panthers is a ton of dance, cheetahs was just not good (NOT THE TEAM. THE CHOICES OF VIDEO), some are mostly stunts and hardly any tumbling, and some are mostly tumbling. I understand they can't be perfectly consistent but panthers seemed wayyyyy off to me. Like more than it should be. I wish we could've seen more stunts from panthers, although their dancers are fierce.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think the name "Skills Video" is what's throwing everyone off. When I think of a skills video, I think what colleges submit for Nationals bids or what someone sends in to try out for a team when they can't be there in person. These are kind of just clips from practice. Which I enjoy, don't get me wrong. I like seeing teams "behind the scenes". But it's not exactly a "skills video" to me.

Not the most exciting buuuut there is a bunch of Senior Elite videos on JT's instagram.
Here is the link to the first one, then just click left to see all the others. JT said he might be doing a full video of this practice.
Instagram
"…you're taller, you have to go lower!" …..Story of my life.
And I really liked Panthers majors video, but that's probably because of the song choice which brings me back to their Worlds 2010 performance which makes me really happy.

Back