All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where's the video of Cheerforce Secret? I mean keeping them a secret for this long seems like it took them a long time to get ready and when they were, they didn't too hot. Why all the secrecy?

That's crazy to me! 7 years on the same team?! Forgive me for not knowing which lil bit is, but to be on a team of that caliber from the time she was 7 or 8 and be on that same team for 7 years is blowing my mind!!

I guess she had a lot to learn?!?!?! Seriously though.....our rule is you have to age off a team so when you get put there when you're young it makes for a lot of years on the team. LOL

I guess she had a lot to learn?!?!?! Seriously though.....our rule is you have to age off a team so when you get put there when you're young it makes for a lot of years on the team. LOL
How old is she now or how old was she when put on that team. Just curious

This was seriously the best cheer video promoting our sport to go viral. I had people who didn't even know what all star was showing it to me asking if this was what my kid did. It was shock and awe all day long.
yeah i think it happened last year after the college national championships, well according to the fact that it says 2013. im hoping a new one will come out for 2014.

What is the thing that junior elite does where they grab under their leg? Is it a theme thing I'm missing?

ETA: now that I've seen the day 2 video it looks like only some do that... Does it help them keep their hip up?
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm speechless. I've said it before: my child was on 8 teams in 8 years. I've always advocated for keeping athletes together to build unity (plus I could have avoided buying 8 uniforms - Ha!) Obviously it works.
Congrats to yours on a successful cheer career!

if shes on junior elite, whats the age for aging out of a junior team?? ( i have no idea when it comes to the age thing for certain teams)
I believe the age out age is 14/15? Although, when I was in 7th grade one of the girls on our team (Junior 3) had her Sweet 16..

if shes on junior elite, whats the age for aging out of a junior team?? ( i have no idea when it comes to the age thing for certain teams)

You have to be 14 on Aug 31st to be age eligible for a Jr team. She was. She turned 15 on Nov 8. So next year she'll just do a Senior team.

Back