All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The video is actually from Friday night - I heard they did better Sat night. They changed who was doing their music- I think because it was taking longer to get then they had planned, so hopefully it will be here soon.
(I still have friends on the team so I know a few things here and there lol)
As far as the dance - my opinion is they wanted to spice it up a little for them - angels in the past have never been known to have a great dance lol so I think they let them be a little edgy so some may not like it some will - it's just what they let them do after having boring dances :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
A

Any videos from the Atl Cheersport yesterday? Rays competed there (saw on twitter that their teams got grand champs for every level except level 3). Would love to see their lower levels.

Proof that there were NO excuses for SS's jumps during Majors. Because although towards the end they get a little wonky, they at least looked capable of performing basic functions this time. And the routine on the whole looked great. Not a huge fan of the middle voice-overs, just feel out of place. But I enjoy the rest of the music. This feels like the most fun they've had competing in the last 3 years.

Side note on SS: Why is nobody complaining about how distracting it is for Stars to have two varying stunt sequences? Is it just because people hate Teal and had an excuse? :p

I never watch Smoed, so this might just be a thing (Other reference: the angles on that first video made it hard to watch the routine as a whole)- I wasn't particularly impressed by the flyers flexibility. Their right side stretches were 'nice', but their opposites were nothing to write home about. Maybe because their show and everyone referencing constantly talk about how 'everyone here is replaceable,' so I expected them to be exceptional. Another possibility is that they're shorter. My leg extensions paled to my longer-limbed dancer friends :p

Angels slapped their butts. Not feeling their dance either. You can have a somewhat interesting, well scoring dance without me feeling like I'm getting too personal. I will scream it til the end of time: SE had the best dance at Worlds without winning a Fierceboard 'FIERCE' award. It can be done.

Proof that there were NO excuses for SS's jumps during Majors. Because although towards the end they get a little wonky, they at least looked capable of performing basic functions this time. And the routine on the whole looked great. Not a huge fan of the middle voice-overs, just feel out of place. But I enjoy the rest of the music. This feels like the most fun they've had competing in the last 3 years.

Side note on SS: Why is nobody complaining about how distracting it is for Stars to have two varying stunt sequences? Is it just because people hate Teal and had an excuse? :p

I never watch Smoed, so this might just be a thing (Other reference: the angles on that first video made it hard to watch the routine as a whole)- I wasn't particularly impressed by the flyers flexibility. Their right side stretches were 'nice', but their opposites were nothing to write home about. Maybe because their show and everyone referencing constantly talk about how 'everyone here is replaceable,' so I expected them to be exceptional. Another possibility is that they're shorter. My leg extensions paled to my longer-limbed dancer friends :p

Angels slapped their butts. Not feeling their dance either. You can have a somewhat interesting, well scoring dance without me feeling like I'm getting too personal. I will scream it til the end of time: SE had the best dance at Worlds without winning a Fierceboard 'FIERCE' award. It can be done.

It bothers me so much and not aimed at you personally but since you mentioned it just because we dislike a teal routine does not mean we "hate teal". Yes I'm not a fan but I don't go out of my way to find faults with them! Il scream this to the end that I don't like SE stunt sequence. I think it's repetitive, there's only so many high to high tocks I can look at before I can't take anymore.. Besides stars double ups just outdo all of SE stunts for me!

We aren't on the team anymore - and I have no idea who choreographed the dance for angels- someone outside the gym did though. I understand not everyone will like it and that's fine :) I am not even sure how I feel about it and we were on the team 4 years lol - I think they just wanted something different. But I can't really speak for them as we are not there anymore. - just trying to give some insight as to why. I think the girls were just excited not to have a boring dance if that makes sense.

It bothers me so much and not aimed at you personally but since you mentioned it just because we dislike a teal routine does not mean we "hate teal". Yes I'm not a fan but I don't go out of my way to find faults with them! Il scream this to the end that I don't like SE stunt sequence. I think it's repetitive, there's only so many high to high tocks I can look at before I can't take anymore.. Besides stars double ups just outdo all of SE stunts for me!

SE only has 3 tick tocks in their sequence. And it's changing anyway. Lol.

i can't recall if i've ever verbally stated that i didn't like SE's... but I will say, while i wish all the groups were doing the same thing on both teams - it is more visually appealing on stars. they flow/compliment each other a little more that i almost don't even notice that different things are happening. in SE, while both versions are tough and require skill, they're too different that they don't flow together as much. i feel like i end up only concentrating on one group and missing what the others are doing.

Back