All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Proof that there were NO excuses for SS's jumps during Majors. Because although towards the end they get a little wonky, they at least looked capable of performing basic functions this time. And the routine on the whole looked great. Not a huge fan of the middle voice-overs, just feel out of place. But I enjoy the rest of the music. This feels like the most fun they've had competing in the last 3 years.

Side note on SS: Why is nobody complaining about how distracting it is for Stars to have two varying stunt sequences? Is it just because people hate Teal and had an excuse? :p

I never watch Smoed, so this might just be a thing (Other reference: the angles on that first video made it hard to watch the routine as a whole)- I wasn't particularly impressed by the flyers flexibility. Their right side stretches were 'nice', but their opposites were nothing to write home about. Maybe because their show and everyone referencing constantly talk about how 'everyone here is replaceable,' so I expected them to be exceptional. Another possibility is that they're shorter. My leg extensions paled to my longer-limbed dancer friends :p

Angels slapped their butts. Not feeling their dance either. You can have a somewhat interesting, well scoring dance without me feeling like I'm getting too personal. I will scream it til the end of time: SE had the best dance at Worlds without winning a Fierceboard 'FIERCE' award. It can be done.

As a whole SS jumps are bad.... But there is always one girl on the right side of the video that doesn't jump and she especially doesn't tuck with everyone else. It drives me insane since she's right up there in plain view

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i realize i could just be overly sensitive about the topic but the motions at 1:07 make me feel uncomfortable and made my stomach turn. its okay to have a gym associate with "guns" as many do i just feel there has to be a line somewhere where it becomes a little inappropriate

I completely agree.

I can't get over how much I love Stars this year. The only thing I don't like is when the girl in the middle is mouthing the "Ooooh" at the start of the pyramid. No hunny. It looks awk.

Oh sorry, I meant no harm! I havent really seen any of the other teams. I did some research and it looks like these teams are also in Large Senior:

Cheer Tyme Allstars Love
Exxcel Allstars Extreme Divas
KC Cheer Fearless
New Jersey Spirit Explosion X5
Rocket Cheer Villains
Charlotte Allstars Imperial

I love that this division has almost doubled in one year!
Charlotte Allstars Imperial is now Restricted Coed 5...................

Back