All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GT Black Smack

I'm gonna say this again.. Where is the creativity, sass, and brilliant routines that usually come out of GT level 5s?

They are non-existent so far this year! I was thinking the same thing about all of GT's routines so far this season. Bored.com & they need to fire their music person because I would have been HEATED being that the music started then stopped at the beginning and then they had the nerve to cut the music off COMPLETELY in the middle of the routine? WTH Happened at the music stand :mad:

Last edited:
Is black smack going to get new music?!? Just wondering why they're using last years mix. And I agree there's no spark or performance from GT this year! Hoping NCA will bring out the fire in their bellies

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

GT Black Smack

I'm gonna say this again.. Where is the creativity, sass, and brilliant routines that usually come out of GT level 5s?

are you joking me.. how many times in this past year have they had music issues.. that poor team!! i was liking the sass before the music shut off though!

They are non-existent so far this year! I was thinking the same thing about all of GT's routines so far this season. Bored.com & they need to fire their music person because I would have been HEATED being that the music started then stopped at the beginning and then they had the nerve to cut the music off COMPLETELY in the middle of the routine? WTH Happened at the music stand :mad:
I'm really hoping that once they get new music and get a new music person they turn up the sass. I am still in love with their worlds routine from last year… Really though, fire who ever plays their music, because it happened at NCA and Worlds last year, where it started off wrong then cut off.

This season is so hard because I want Orange to win big but I also want Shooting Stars to win and I also want Cheer Tyme Love to catch everyone by surprised and take it all. Speaking of them, any recent videos?

They looked incredible day 1 of BATC. They've really stepped it up a lot since the last video. The first 10 stunts all high to high, and I believe they've added a few double ups here and there. The pyramid is what stood out to be the most in terms of turning up the heat!

Excited to see how they hit under the NCA lights!

They looked incredible day 1 of BATC. They've really stepped it up a lot since the last video. The first 10 stunts all high to high, and I believe they've added a few double ups here and there. The pyramid is what stood out to be the most in terms of turning up the heat!

Excited to see how they hit under the NCA lights!
Ooo yay so excited to here that! Can't wait to see them (well a video of them) from NCA :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_inline_mpr9i48rlS1qz4rgp.gif

they can

People are killing me while reading through this. CHEERSPORT IS ON A VARSITY SCORESHEET. SSX will most likely outscore Brandon Senior White on difficulty at Worlds by quite a margin, because it's based on what the division is doing. Varsity isn't set up that way. So SSX may be killing it on tumbling difficulty, but chances are that's only .3 or .4 difference, and then BSW is making up most of that in near flawless tumbling execution. Varsity Scoresheet favors building over tumbling, and BSW had flawless execution with just about everything they put in the air. Varsity also favors clean over difficult. This is no surprise. While I think SSX is a very clean team considering the difficulty (in comparison to LL who has similar difficulty), BSW was much cleaner.
It's all about knowing your scoresheet. SSX is setting themselves up for Worlds, while I'm sure BSW was setting themselves up to win (or come close to winning) Cheersport.

i just want to say
madea_hallelujer.gif

Thank you for someone responding as a COACH and not as an angry fan.

Back