All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you! But one question, were they not against anyone? The multiple fulls in a row is illegal no?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Like mentioned this is level 6. But you can do multiple fulls in a row in level 5 as well, you just can't twist before or after a double (full double or double double). But those are legal in level 6 as well as the other restrictions that were placed for level 5.

Three words for all of you video hunters: BUY DARTFISH ACCESS

I stand firm that out of all the things I buy cheer related each season, spending $20 for access to literally all of cheersport is an incredible deal and I only wish that NCA, UCA, and Worlds would jump on board. Vids were uploaded incredibly fast, the website is super easy to navigate, and the vids are really clear. Ugh, just in time for my week off! Love it!

Side note: if you DO have the feed, PLEASE watch Rays Teal... that little boy just gives SO much life w/ that gorgeous tumbling!

Other immediate non-level 5 highlights:
  • ICE Passion lg sr 4 and Rock Solid sm sr 4 have probably the best level 4 group tumbling I've ever seen. AMAZING
  • Vizion Coed 4's stunt is absolutely everything.

I agree with every single bit of this!!

Pretty sure there are some baskets that don't even get a high as Angel Rice does when she tumbles. That kick double is mind-blowing.

I watched a video of her the other day of when she was on stingray teal and her kick double was just as high then as it is know. She is just amazing!!!

and orange is gonna take it

tumblr_inline_mpr9i48rlS1qz4rgp.gif

I'm just taking a guess here because I am definitely not privy to the inner working's of SSX and what goes on behind the scene's there by any means. But to me it kind of felt like a "get your game face on" kind of deal. I only say that because I often tell my CP the same thing. Get your head right and your game face on. It's time to werk. (Shoutout @Mamarazzi )

Again.....merely a guess on my part.

edited to say I made a mistake and typed fame instead of game...so it said get your fame face on it's time to werk..........bwahahaha total Mama moment there!!

It was a beautiful moment! :D

This season is so hard because I want Orange to win big but I also want Shooting Stars to win and I also want Cheer Tyme Love to catch everyone by surprised and take it all. Speaking of them, any recent videos?
Thanks for the shout out! No new videos are out, but they are gearing up for NCA!

Back