All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

THIS! what I was waiting for them to do at the end! They found a way to work the dance into that corner. It looks 100x better with the basket, taking 4 girls out of the running doubles makes a BIG difference. Not a big fan of LL, but if you have anything to bad to say about this routine on day 2. (Bobble or not) I'll have to say you're crazy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The thread title isn't "2013/2014 Videos That My Friends Stole" ..ya know since there are practice videos, show off videos, routines recorded by phones/ipads also in here

I honestly think this whole debate is a moot point, but you can't honestly tell me that THAT is your argument.
You know full well 98% of this thread is competition videos.

Any routine from a competition that isn't the professional version is hurting the industry just as much as ripped videos from the stream. Every competition has videographers who don't get paid when we choose to watch those phone/tablet videos instead of the version they try to peddle at every comp, yet I honestly can't remember seeing any of those videos on here.

THAT SAVE!!!!

tumblr_msyvfvweuC1rgg0n8o1_500.gif

SO much better. Love the change to the dance to make it flow better. The one thing I don't like is the transition to the pyramid, I feel like there's dead space. I bet it's a good breather for them, but that middle group just seems so awkward to me just standing there, they need some choreo or something.

Someone want to walk me through their double based full and a half up grip?

It looks like a normal full up grip, since they're walking that other half. I have also seen it done that the right foot is crossed behind the left, but the twisting base still holds the right foot and only ends up having to twist the flyer between 1/4 and 1/2, as the flyer's positioning does about 1/2 - 3/4 of the twist for them.

Gymtyme Rouge

I really want to love this team because of their undeniable talent, but this routine is just so bland.

pyramid bored me, I feel like they could be doing so much more...like instead of having the middle group separate all most the whole time (expect when they eventually move in)

I was thinking the same thing. They could have at least gone straight up to arabesque

I've actually been told by my coach not to try and put it back up. If you drop it the first time, you'll only get one deduction. If you try and put it back up and drop it again, you'll get two.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back