All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question about Pink... is it necessary for them to have all that tumbling since they're an IO5 team?

On the scoresheet, not necessarily. They could get away with doing squad fulls most likely, however if they plan to compete against the best in the division, they need it. Great Whites have thrown 10 running doubles this year (though I doubt they'll throw all 10 at Worlds), and VAS has thrown somewhere around 4-5.

IO5 also has an emphasis on building. It was always explained to me that the score sheet is 80 percent stunting and 20 percent tumbling, to put it simply, and having "extra" tumbling can help you, but not having it won't hurt you.

To be more exact, in international divisions (5 and 6) tumbling itself is worth about 10%, dance, motions, creativity, all that fluff is 25%, and stunts are 65%. In senior all girl, tumbling is 35%, dance/formations are 20%, and stunts are 45% (according to the Worlds scoresheets available online currently)

^^^Whoa, I did not know Kim Kardashian had a Fierceboard account? Kim, by doing this are you confirming that baby North will be a cheerleader?

Totally kidding :) Welcome to Fierceboard Kim K or whoever you are! :)
Yess! She will be cheering! We've decided to open our own gym no info on the location yet! But we know that all of our music will have nothing but Kanye voice overs with a huge "K" on the front of the Uniforms

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yess! She will be cheering! We've decided to open our own gym no info on the location yet! But we know that all of our music will have nothing but Kanye voice overs with a huge "K" on the front of the Uniforms

Such a fabulous idea! Maybe call in North Star Athletics because we all know she'll be the star!

On the scoresheet, not necessarily. They could get away with doing squad fulls most likely, however if they plan to compete against the best in the division, they need it. Great Whites have thrown 10 running doubles this year (though I doubt they'll throw all 10 at Worlds), and VAS has thrown somewhere around 4-5.

I feel like Great Whites have a perfect balance of everything that I'd expect from an IO team. It just seems that Pink is devoting too much time on a category that isn't worth as much as building (and as a result, they only have 1 stunt section).

Last edited:
The Kendall's would be the junior team, as she's the second youngest. The Kylie's would be the youth team!

And the team names could be

The Kourtneys
The Khloes
The Kendalls
The Robs (coed team)
and of course the premier team in the gym would be The Kris's!!

Red lipstick and a smokey eye is a must for the team makeup!

they had a bad weekend. life happens. it was a lot easier to make small orange clean than it is to make large orange clean. was i surprised that they performed the way they did this weekend? yes x12323 but if there is one thing i know about roger and orange is that they will not show up to worlds looking like that. and back in old orange days they struggled with stunts all season so that's not really changed. not making excuses as to why they performed that way, but geez they hit those stunts pretty solid at the past few comps. they are humans, they make mistakes, and they will overcome it. it's not an orange(or stingray) thing to let a bad performance(s) bring us down. NCA happened, they didn't do good, season isn't over and they know they have A TON of work to do.

Thank you for saying that 10000% better than I did. Not just Orange, but the rest of their L5 teams. This was an unusually bad weekend for them!

It left me scratching my head because when they went to the NCA regional, their raw scores were so much higher. Their mistakes were not that fatal this weekend, the teams improved from day one to day two, I expected to see a jump in their placements but there were none, really.

Eh...It's over, they're Ray's! The next time we see them, they'll be perfect again! That's what they do!:shaka:

I feel like Great Whites have a perfect balance of everything that I'd expect from an IO team. It just seems Pink devoting too much time on a category that isn't worth as much as building (and as a result, they only have 1 stunt section).

Unfortunately, regardless of the scoresheet, I think it will benefit them maybe more than it should. It's a lot more impressive to look at than say Great Whites who may only throw one standing pass to double and 4-5 standing fulls come Worlds (Idk exactly what will be thrown I'm not cheering any more, so I don't see them practice). I think the few points Great Whites or VAS or even Sparkle may have in stunting, Pink will make up in their jump and dance execution, and tumbling difficulty (sure as heck not execution/technique)

Thank you for saying that 10000% better than I did. Not just Orange, but the rest of their L5 teams. This was an unusually bad weekend for them!

It left me scratching my head because when they went to the NCA regional, their raw scores were so much higher. Their mistakes were not that fatal this weekend, the teams improved from day one to day two, I expected to see a jump in their placements but there were none, really.

Eh...It's over, they're Ray's! The next time we see them, they'll be perfect again! That's what they do!:shaka:

haha yes! we are all very shocked! we will definitely be ready next comp. a lesson learned the hard way but they will come back stronger!

Back