All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna say my little piece about this video and then I'm gonna leave it here and feel free to agree or disagree with me.
1. Stop being salty. You lost. Get over it. Putting "somehow... still fell short..?" in the description. Are you 5? Grow up.
2. The ending of this is annoying. Jenee is not the most talented cheerleader on Earth come to save the day because SE lost NCA, so don't paint it like that. She's great, but the end of this video is putting her into a light that just looks like "oh look we lost... well look who we have now...."
I don't care if this was rude, the fact that an adult actually put together the first part of this video with that kind of an undertone AND put that in the description?

I'm gonna say my little piece about this video and then I'm gonna leave it here and feel free to agree or disagree with me.
1. Stop being salty. You lost. Get over it. Putting "somehow... still fell short..?" in the description. Are you 5? Grow up.
2. The ending of this is annoying. Jenee is not the most talented cheerleader on Earth come to save the day because SE lost NCA, so don't paint it like that. She's great, but the end of this video is putting her into a light that just looks like "oh look we lost... well look who we have now...."
I don't care if this was rude, the fact that an adult actually put together the first part of this video with that kind of an undertone AND put that in the description?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but that ending made me bust out laughing. Hysterical.

Side note: SSX practice wear...LOVE. Serious LOVE. Someone needs to get a good picture of that up on these boards stat.

Is the ending a joke? Are they trolling.....I just can't imagine anyone saying that that was a swell idea....or anything other than obnoxious. Props to her for being able to do that with a straight face.

I'm not familiar with the rules so is she allowed to compete with them at worlds since she wasn't on the team when they got their bid?

I'm just having trouble understanding the purpose of this video. For such a respectable program, this video is rather childish. It's wayyy to dramatic... you lost. It's ok. Life goes on.
And the ending.... Really? :cow:

I'm not familiar with the rules so is she allowed to compete with them at worlds since she wasn't on the team when they got their bid?
She is allowed to compete with them at Worlds as long as 2 things happen. 1. She would need a release from Cali, which she has gotten. 2. She will be placed on the roster, taking 1 of the 3 alternate spots allowed.

Back