All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i am nor sure ,maybe someone already posted this but i just came across this on twitter

this is... a little too much choreography oO

Too much choreo? Have you met Orby? lol

All by itself maybe it looks like too much but when viewed in context with the routine, to me it looks great. But I may be biased. ;)

Too much choreo? Have you met Orby? lol

All by itself maybe it looks like too much but when viewed in context with the routine, to me it looks great. But I may be biased. ;)

haha no i have not :D i am all for a lot of choreography usually but in this vine it just looks like she is doig her own little dance up there , it's definitly a little better in the routine though ;)

Does anyone know what team this is? Just saw this on twitter!

"You just pull doritos, we be pulling needles!" Haha!

Just look at what the link you posted says ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Part of a team's routine.. Angel Rice's Stringrays Steel Last Pass beasting at UCA All Star.....whoa

soooo I think someone needs to investigate this.. SHE MUST BE HIDING SPRINGS IN HER SHOES :p;)

FYI in person she looks even higher.. I swear I could've walked around under her and type this whole thing before she'd hit me.. crazy!!

haha no i have not :D i am all for a lot of choreography usually but in this vine it just looks like she is doig her own little dance up there , it's definitly a little better in the routine though ;)

It is a funny vine. :p

Back