All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My two observations from this team...
This team looks more like Lady Bullets than Lady Bullets do. Like if you ignored the tumbling difficulty here, I'd be almost convinced I was watching Lady Bullets.
Secondly... Most of those fulls are what happens when you don't coach a proper layout. When you accept a level 4 kid doing an arch back, pike over as a layout, and then try and make them into level 5, you get these fulls that the athlete arches into and then completes 100% with their toes/ankles, and it's not cute, nor is it conducive to an athlete ever usually advancing past a full.
totally agree. new found love for this team! they look awesome!

side note but since we're on the topic of LB- they are really lacking something this year and seem so different :( its crazy cause I've always been LBOD, and i totally realize that doubles are not the only important aspect of a routine, but this year at NCA LB threw 13 doubles..... for comparison, LL threw 33. wish my love for them would come back :(

totally agree. new found love for this team! they look awesome!

side note but since we're on the topic of LB- they are really lacking something this year and seem so different :( its crazy cause I've always been LBOD, and i totally realize that doubles are not the only important aspect of a routine, but this year at NCA LB threw 13 doubles..... for comparison, LL threw 33. wish my love for them would come back :(

I may be a little biased as I love all things Cali but from a coaches perspective I feel like Lady Bullets are going through a bit of a rebuilding season or at least that's how it appears from my viewpoint. Even in viewing videos this team looks to be very young in age. So the body awareness, cleanliness, technique and the IN YOUR FACE sass that we've grown accustomed to is lacking. I say give these ladies a season or two to regroup and get back into their groove!....and I'm sure you'll be screaming #LBOD again! Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Ever since LB's center flyer during the pyramid at Worlds, people are trying way too hard during pyramid this year. Whether they were given the choreography or came up with it themselves, I've not seen anyone pull it off this season without looking awkward/over the top...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Agreed 100%. Sarah Gallo worked me out that entire routine. No one does it like her

I'm posting this video of the Beatles from this past weekend. My understanding is that they are going to be doing a completely different routine for Worlds. I love the Beatles but I am a little partial. CP wants to be on this team one day and we love watching them practice at the gym. Heck, their music is on replay a good bit around our house and in the car!

So what would you associate with Stingrays Orange from 2013? Association has nothing to do with score. Your point of "Music Recognition" is irrelevant to score, the ultimate goal.
Hmmm well I guess technically that should be right, but it didn't stop one team from changing their music last year at worlds on day two for their pyramid section bc the judges said their music was too slow ;)
@mstealtoyou to verify but I think that's accurate.

Does anyone have a video of Stars Vipers large S5r queen cobras from UCA. It's on the varsity page but of course we see no stunts! There season is over but it is ok if we post videos now... so if y'all come across one (I briefly looked on YouTube) can you please post it for me!! Or tag me! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I'm posting this video of the Beatles from this past weekend. My understanding is that they are going to be doing a completely different routine for Worlds. I love the Beatles but I am a little partial. CP wants to be on this team one day and we love watching them practice at the gym. Heck, their music is on replay a good bit around our house and in the car!

Loooove me some Beatles! One of my favs every year. Excited now to see what they bring to Worlds!

Back