All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm confused about what basket we're talking about, I don't see anything that looks even remotely like a switch kick. Am I missing something?
ETA: I'm legitimately asking. Not trying to be sassy

In their main basket section, she's center basket. They're all just kick doubles, but I do see what he means, I just wouldn't consider it two kicks. The left leg goes out slightly before her right leg kicks, but I think it's just from her initiating the 1/4 spin

@cheernerd5678 @chyeeaaa69 oh I was looking at the opening basket. I didn't see a switch kick double the whole routine in any case. If they meant any to be a switch kick, I think they have more work to do, they are very good kick doubles though!

Yeah, changing uniforms for Worlds does sound a bit out of character for Stingrays but ummmmm they might want to change it up for Worlds if they want to win! Large Senior & Large Senior Coed are two totally differnt ball games than what they are use to. But we shall see....

I'm not really sure how changing your uniform will help you win worlds?!? Or hopefully you meant their routine in general, if so...I agree.

Oh and on the Angel Rice kick double topic.....I really wish she would wear one of those cameras when she does that kick double so I could see what she sees and imagine what she's thinking. I wonder if it's like "handspring, handspring, up.....kick....find my mom in the crowd.....oh there she is....wave, 'hi mom'.....oh and I guess I could go ahead and double."

Handspring, handpsring, up....kick.... find my mom in crowd, make a cup of tea, watch tv, do laundry, complete homework... oh I guess I could go ahead and double

(No but really, it looks like she's in the air for ages and she's so chill about it. Love Angel Rice)

I'm not really sure how changing your uniform will help you win worlds?!? Or hopefully you meant their routine in general, if so...I agree.

Yes thats exactly want I meant. The Stingrays uniform just looks so basic to me especially on a Large Coed team with those big blue pants. When compared to Top Gun, Cheetahs, & Coed Elite's new uniform, they look plain. A uniform that adds flare to the rountine while still maintaining a clean look would defintely help.

Now that I think about it with 18 boys on a new team that just paid for one uniform, I doubt they would be willing to pay for another new uniform anyway

I don't think a uniform would, or should, help any team gain some type of advantage that would help them win Worlds. It should be about the skills not their outfits.

But, I love Rays and their uniforms. They have a nice, simple, classy design and aren't all over the place like some uniforms.

I don't think a uniform would, or should, help any team gain some type of advantage that would help them win Worlds. It should be about the skills not their outfits.

But, I love Rays and their uniforms. They have a nice, simple, classy design and aren't all over the place like some uniforms.

I agree with you, but a team that has a certain "look" can be more atheistically pleasing to judge so they subconsciously like the routine more.

I love the rays uniforms too. I liked it when the girls switched from the white skirts to the blue skirts but I prefer the white pants on the guys to the blue pants!

Were there any boys in the program when the girls wore the white skirts? There had to be, but I've NEVER seen a matching boy uniform to the white bottoms.

Last edited:
Yeah, changing uniforms for Worlds does sound a bit out of character for Stingrays but ummmmm they might want to change it up for Worlds if they want to win! Large Senior & Large Senior Coed are two totally differnt ball games than what they are use to. But we shall see....

they don't need new uni's to win worlds. the skill level they have is enough!

Back