All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

here is a team focused version of senior elites performance that actually shows the entire team and not just specific individuals 50% of the time. not the best angle or lighting, but it does show a tumbler head-plant into the ground at 1:32.

now that looked painful :confused:

General pyramid observation:

"Center prep fierce" is sort of cute.

However, let me please remind everyone that the Worlds scoresheet has no Center Prep Fierce category.

It just seems to me like LB is trying to "out fierce" everyone in the division with all that choreography and all it's coming across as is sloppy.
I'd rather have them try to out fierce everyone rather than out stunt everyone & put up a stunt they know won't always hit.

I do have to say, even if they didn't have all of the extra choreo, they'd still out fierce everyone as soon as they get to that dance. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In my opinion, Lady Bullets don't become the "Lady Bullets" I've known and loved these past few seasons until the pyramid... That's where I really see the flyers attack the routine with a performance and the technique feels good. Again, the difficulty is there (I'd argue that they have one of the most if not the most difficult elite sequence in the division) but it doesn't look effortless (and the best/most well executed elite stunt sequences always do).

More than anything, I think it's the standing tumbling timing and technique that throw me off. Easily their weakest area for me in execution. I'm still holding my breath for this team though, they'll be just fine come worlds :)

Oh, and I'm def onboard w/ homegirl's new big hair. Haha. I don't know that I've ever seen a fiercer forward roll transition than hers at 1:26. haha

Has the girl with the big hair been on LB the whole season? If not she looks a lot like a girl from desert storm elites small senior all girl 5. I wonder if she switched gyms? Or if they just look alike.

Am I the only one confused as to how Lady Bullets scored a 99.2 or...?

Guess they had PERFECT execution in a lot of categories. I'm wondering myself. It IS encore, not NCA. Maybe just more lenient judges. Regardless, glad to see them improving, good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back