All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love watching Charleys World on the news. No matter what he covers he always does it justice. He's been to my school a few times for our football team and robotics program.. Love the Brandon clips!

The mom in me FREAKS OUT when I see what some kids post online as far as instagram.

I just happened to be scrolling through some (as the concept of Cheerlebrity is pretty weird to me, still) and one girl on a well known Large Senior Team posted a FULL pic of HER NEW DRIVER'S LICENSE. COMPLETE WITH ADDRESS.

THE MOM IN ME IS LIKE "NOW ANY CREEP IN THE WORLD KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!"

Or another (on a well-known L5 Large Coed Team) posted a "Mall shopping day with Insert BFF From Same Team!" pic.

At least 100 people commented underneath "Omg, you're at Mall Name! We're here now!!!!!"

That just freaked me out because any one of those accounts in the comments could be some creeper who knows exactly what mall you're at.

Completely agree. I've also seen a certain cheerleb post pictures of her new car COMPLETE WITH LICENSE PLATE???? Are you kidding me??? Her pictures generally make the popular page on Instagram and I'm sure this one did as well. I just don't understand why parents don't monitor their social media especially having thousands and thousands of followers.

Completely agree. I've also seen a certain cheerleb post pictures of her new car COMPLETE WITH LICENSE PLATE???? Are you kidding me??? Her pictures generally make the popular page on Instagram and I'm sure this one did as well. I just don't understand why parents don't monitor their social media especially having thousands and thousands of followers.
Yes! And I once saw a cheerleb post an Instagram post that was like "yay I got into Kentucky!" with a picture of her acceptance letter and it had her school login information on it. Uh hello people, now all your millions of followers could potentially log into your school account. I've seen people that I'm actually friends with do this too (or post pictures of the new drivers license or credit card --are you stupid?--- too) and I always tell them to take it down.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There was a younger (Youth-aged) "cheer famous" kid who posted a pic stunting in front of her house.

At least 200 people commented "OMG I KNOW WHERE THAT NEIGHBORHOOD IS!" and "I LIVE 2 DOORS DOWN FROM YOU!"

This is just from the HOUSE AND THE ADDRESS NUMBERS ON IT.

My other most UN-FAVORITE thing is TEXT ME I'LL FACETIME!" with PHONE NUMBER POSTED (from a junior-aged athlete.)

Then there are 200 comments of "OMG ME ME ME ME!"

One of those people COULD SERIOUSLY BE TED BUNDY AND THEY HAVE YOUR NUMBER.

Again, my Mom Self is like DOES YOUR MOM KNOW THAT YOUR PERSONAL NUMBER IS ON INSTAGRAM? I bet she doesn't.

Seriously. My son would be relegated to sending CARRIER PIGEONS for the rest of his life.

I wish people would stop saying that these certain athletes are famous. Maybe well known in the cheerleading world. But who else knows them? Where will being a cheerlebrity get you in the real world when you can't cheer anymore? We are all athletes/coaches who are human, some better than others skill wise. However the same in reality.

^Which is why I put "famous" rather than famous. They are not actually famous in the sense of say, Jennifer Anniston is famous. Just "instagram famous" or cheer famous if you will.

My only negative criticism of this routine and lots of others is this trend that you have to get up in the air and do all sorts of crazy motions and movements. There is so much movement lb's stunt sequence that it doesn't look natural and to me if it isn't looking natural it just looks like they're trying too hard. I just wanna go back to the day when flyers would go up, and do their stunt, maybe an occasional fist pump or a little celebrating if they killed it then double down. Maybe I'm old fashioned but it's just too much for me lol

i agree point flyer is doing the most.

The more I watch them, the more I like PCM Fantasy. They're so clean/solid with their stunts and cradles. The only way they could make me like their stunt any more would be to pike-up to scorpion....I may die if I see them do that at worlds. I can't remember the last time I saw a PCM team that I enjoyed so much. I actually really like their pyramid too. Great job ladies/coaches/choreographers!!!

Also, @Ceacea, Spectacular was one of my favorite teams to watch this weekend!! Step 1 always has bomb choreo too...

Okay, so I could not figure out why I was instantly obsessed with the routine + music combination of this team, but I realized that its because it feels a lot like Vizion Allstars in style (which I love). Obviously there are things to work on, but for some reason this routine gives me a lot of life. Fast. Good sound effects. Love it!

I had asked this a while ago - it raised a red flag as a concerned parent that she "knew" personal information of so many different athletes from different gyms. She was honest so I will appreciate that, but she gets her information from social media and not from firsthand knowledge, and it is not always accurate.

Yeah I don't know that what she said was accurate about the girl in question as I just watched the video of SJX from the last competition a couple of pages back and said girl was on the team at least for that performance. I would agree the information is most likely coming from social media but I was also concerned.

Back