All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for the record, i never said a thing about the tilt.. i was solely talking about the motions for SSX before jumps when the point jumper shakes while she does them.. i like the motions themselves, but i just kind of have a :eek: look to my face when i see her do it..

Does it creep you out to know she competes on SJX? I was kinda alright with it when I imagined her being 16/17, but the fact that she's junior aged :eek:

Cheer Extreme BATB experience - 3 days in 4 minutes. Say what you want about JTV but I love these kind of videos!

@AndyT_T Yes, she is junior aged but I believe she doesn't compete in SJX anymore. Her family moved away from Raleigh closer to Kville. Doesn't change your point about her age, just letting ya know! :)

I wonder why teams need new music for CL but not NCA, UCA, or Worlds considering those are televised as well? If I recall on CMT CHEER! They couldn't use their normal mix on tv as well.. So why is it okay for televised comps?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I remember when Dunbar was on Cheerleader Nation the music playing on tv was not the music they actually performed to.

Can some video genius please tell me why all of a sudden when I try to play these videos I get a green screen? I've tried viewing directly from youtube but it doesn't fix it. I've also tried switching from 480 to HD, or whatever all those numbers are. I wasn't having this problem around noon when I was viewing videos. What the heck?

try right clicking on a video and then click on "settings". a small setting box appears. click on the first tab to show the hardware acceleration setting:

youtube-fix-180-5175144.jpg

If it's checked, uncheck it. If it's unchecked, check it. Then, close it. Refresh your window and try playing the video.

Does it creep you out to know she competes on SJX? I was kinda alright with it when I imagined her being 16/17, but the fact that she's junior aged :eek:
I didn't believe you until I went and watched it. Wow.

I get that she's performing two totally different routines, but the difference in her performance shocked me almost.

yes.. yes it really does.. I think it's only a matter of time before teams start getting called on this since the rules specifically say something about inappropriate dance moves and them being "family friendly". I'm over 18 and it makes me feel uncomfortable I can't imagine little ones watching it.

I wonder why teams need new music for CL but not NCA, UCA, or Worlds considering those are televised as well? If I recall on CMT CHEER! They couldn't use their normal mix on tv as well.. So why is it okay for televised comps?

I know on CMT Cheer they never showed the full routine they only played sections and would skip around! On the "cheerleaders" episodes they always play annoying music over smoed's performances instead of their mix

I know on CMT Cheer they never showed the full routine they only played sections and would skip around! On the "cheerleaders" episodes they always play annoying music over smoed's performances instead of their mix

Good point. I don't think they even played Dunbar's music during Cheerleader Nation.

For those creeped out by this particular action/movement in a routine, are your feelings similar about some of the dance moves in routines?

Just saying because even from a coaching standpoint, I've seen some things in dance that raise my eyebrows.
in general yes, however i feel like they aren't as highlighted so maybe thats why they sometimes go unnoticed. for example, you're less likely to see an inappropriate dance move in a team of 36, versus one or a few girls shaking it on centre, when the others are tumbling or transitioning..

This is my daughter’s team. There were some issues throughout but they are a super young small senior 5 but they have grown so much over the past few months. They are busting their butts to improve their technique every single practice. They may not be winning Worlds but they are achieving so many new goals and I am crazy proud of these girls. :)

Now that's a moving jump sequence that I like! They look great!!

Back