All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lady Elite Day 1

Cali Plastix

@King: I've tried to update the videos wiki but when I press save it says something along the lines of "this message is too long to post." Does that mean the page has reached capacity and no more videos can be added?

Lady Elite Day 1

Cali Plastix

@King: I've tried to update the videos wiki but when I press save it says something along the lines of "this message is too long to post." Does that mean the page has reached capacity and no more videos can be added?

No, it probably means there is a character someone used that is screwing things up.

Lady Elite Day 1

Cali Plastix

Try now.

I doubt they are going to summit considering they have 5 athletes from Smoed, 4 from Aces, and at least 1 on both sparkle and bangerz that I know of...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
How do they have athletes from all those teams? What gym are they practicing out of? thats a long commute for someone who is on a worlds team just to be on a restricted team :confused:

How do they have athletes from all those teams? What gym are they practicing out of? thats a long commute for someone who is on a worlds team just to be on a restricted team :confused:
Pretty sure snipers is out of Livermore! So it would be easy for the smos to double team! The aces I have no clue about!

Pretty sure snipers is out of Livermore! So it would be easy for the smos to double team! The aces I have no clue about!

There's one girl i follow on twitter and shes on Snipers and Aces and by what I can understand she must live closer to the Livermore gym and she makes the commute to Aces (Vegas, right?)

ETA: Wait that doesn't even make any sense because that'd be a 9 hour drive... Now i'm confused...
ETA again: I just google seached "California Allstars snipers" and it led me to a thread on here and they're from Ventura!

There's one girl i follow on twitter and shes on Snipers and Aces and by what I can understand she must live closer to the Livermore gym and she makes the commute to Aces (Vegas, right?)

ETA: Wait that doesn't even make any sense because that'd be a 9 hour drive... Now i'm confused...
ETA again: I just google seached "California Allstars snipers" and it led me to a thread on here and they're from Ventura!
Ok I also googled and it seems there is about a 4 hour drive between the locations Livermore and Ventura! Which is still a lot and probably minus traffic!

Back